Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They told me they are sold out for a few months. So I figure there must be a few people on this forum that have it. Anyone have it and care to give a review? They are made by EZ 4x4 I believe.
Sponsored

Hob_Nail

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine and will try installing it today. I was waiting on the last part to ship(tray), but decided to install without it. The first hurdle is they shipped it without installation instructions. They included a piece of paper with QR codes for instructions, but the site is blank when the code navigates there. Supposedly they are making an installation video, but it isn't ready yet.

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got mine and will try installing it today. I was waiting on the last part to ship(tray), but decided to install without it. The first hurdle is they shipped it without installation instructions. They included a piece of paper with QR codes for instructions, but the site is blank when the code navigates there. Supposedly they are making an installation video, but it isn't ready yet.
Thank you let me know what you think. Rattles, security, fold down function etc...

Hob_Nail

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you let me know what you think. Rattles, security, fold down function etc...
Well the first problems encountered with the install. Problem one: the left wall is blocked from going into place by a soft top pivot bolt. Problem two is the front anchors are blocked from going into place by the right/left soft top brackets.
Ford Bronco EZTrunk anyone have one? IMG_1456
Ford Bronco EZTrunk anyone have one? IMG_1457

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ā€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I donā€™t see one for a Bronco on their web site.

Sponsored

3_Dragons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im in the same boat. They said the video and pdf should be posted this week. Iā€™m not sure how hard it is to upload a pdf, but my e-z trunk is sitting in the garage waiting patiently.

3_Dragons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Give them a call and talk to Terri
Thanks. I'll wait until I see the above units installed. So far it's not looking good. lol

3_Dragons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. I'll wait until I see the above units installed. So far it's not looking good. lol
That might be a good plan. I waited since October (Bronco Beach Bash) and was disappointed that it didnā€™t come with instructions or did the qr work. I just sent a message on facebook hopefully they respond and I donā€™t have the issues I see above. lol

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well the first problems encountered with the install. Problem one: the left wall is blocked from going into place by a soft top pivot bolt. Problem two is the front anchors are blocked from going into place by the right/left soft top brackets.
Maybe they developed it by using a hardtop bronco?

Sponsored

Hob_Nail

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting on a call from Brian the company owner that sold me the enclosure at the Bronco Stampede in Pigeon Forge last August. Will see how this plays out when we discuss the clearance and bracket issues.

Hob_Nail

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hob_Nail

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installation is on hold until the front top anchor bracket can be figured out. I sent multiple photos of the issues to the owner/designer and he said he will be working on a fix when he gets back home. So not resolved yet. He said I could cut away the corn material to allow the driver panel to fit and he will send me a new panel, but until the anchor is redesigned I have no reason to make the cuts.

3_Dragons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installation is on hold until the front top anchor bracket can be figured out. I sent multiple photos of the issues to the owner/designer and he said he will be working on a fix when he gets back home. So not resolved yet. He said I could cut away the corn material to allow the driver panel to fit and he will send me a new panel, but until the anchor is redesigned I have no reason to make the cuts.
Thanks for the update. Iā€™m in the same predicament so I guess we will have to wait a little bit longer.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I messaged him and He told me they didnā€™t have any Bronco stuff yet.
Sponsored