First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tied them in at C203, I was unable to locate C192 so maybe it is not part of the Base model harness.
Can I get more information on how you did this? I stepped away from this thread for a while - but, I would love to revisit this. Thanks!

tjzoli

Wildtrak
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone installed the BD cornering lights so they light up when you steer?

Sponsored

tjzoli

Wildtrak
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

what drives that?
Good question! Its typical feature on a lot of other vehicles (VW, Audi, etc.). I would have to assume that the steering position would be the driver...but I am an amateur, LOL!

8lug

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance the "blank" button where the fog light button goes... actually works without the part swap? It seems to have a press to it barely. Maybe I'll try it. Everything done except ordering the button panel.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance the "blank" button where the fog light button goes... actually works without the part swap? It seems to have a press to it barely. Maybe I'll try it. Everything done except ordering the button panel.
Zero chance. It's just flex of the parts. It's not a button.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi, everyone! 2022 Big Bend 2.7 checking in! Very happy to have stumbled upon this thread and I have read most of the 47 pages, but my head is about to explode and my eyes are blurry! Here's what I want to do: set up for rear fog lights and possibly fronts. Here's the list of parts I think I need, but if someone can chime in, I would appreciate it!

M2DZ-11654-EA - headlight switch w/o front fog, with rear fog, BLIS, w/o puddle lamps (I have the modular bumper from the factory, but no front sensors, so I assume no front fog lamp wiring in place, so no need for front fog lamp switch?)

M2DZ-15K868-G - rear harness with rear fog lamp wiring (is this necessary?). I have rear sensors already. Does my harness already have the rear fog lamp wiring or should I order this?

M2DZ-17906-DA - rear bumper assembly with rear fog lamp cutout. Is this just a bumper cover or a complete assembly? The photo I saw pictured of this bumper looks like it still needs a part for the license plate area. Is that included or a separate part number?

M2DZ-15200-A - rear fog lamp

If I need anything else or don't need anything on this list, please advise. @flip seems to be an expert in this area, so any advice is appreciated!!

I am attaching a pic of my Bronco and my current headlight switch.

Secondly, I also have a 2022 F-150 Raptor. Is there a headlamp switch available with a dual front/rear fog lamp switch like the some of the Bronco switches posted here? Note that the Raptor has the bed light switch in the spot where the puddle lamp switches are on the Bronco, so I wouldn't be able to use one of the Bronco h/l switches.

Part number gurus, please chime in! I have attached a picture of the Raptor's headlamp switch for reference.

Thank you!!

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi, everyone! 2022 Big Bend 2.7 checking in! Very happy to have stumbled upon this thread and I have read most of the 47 pages, but my head is about to explode and my eyes are blurry! Here's what I want to do: set up for rear fog lights and possibly fronts. Here's the list of parts I think I need, but if someone can chime in, I would appreciate it!

M2DZ-11654-EA - headlight switch w/o front fog, with rear fog, BLIS, w/o puddle lamps (I have the modular bumper from the factory, but no front sensors, so I assume no front fog lamp wiring in place, so no need for front fog lamp switch?)

M2DZ-15K868-G - rear harness with rear fog lamp wiring (is this necessary?). I have rear sensors already. Does my harness already have the rear fog lamp wiring or should I order this?

M2DZ-17906-DA - rear bumper assembly with rear fog lamp cutout. Is this just a bumper cover or a complete assembly? The photo I saw pictured of this bumper looks like it still needs a part for the license plate area. Is that included or a separate part number?

M2DZ-15200-A - rear fog lamp

If I need anything else or don't need anything on this list, please advise. @flip seems to be an expert in this area, so any advice is appreciated!!

I am attaching a pic of my Bronco and my current headlight switch.

Secondly, I also have a 2022 F-150 Raptor. Is there a headlamp switch available with a dual front/rear fog lamp switch like the some of the Bronco switches posted here? Note that the Raptor has the bed light switch in the spot where the puddle lamp switches are on the Bronco, so I wouldn't be able to use one of the Bronco h/l switches.

Part number gurus, please chime in! I have attached a picture of the Raptor's headlamp switch for reference.

Thank you!!

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch IMG_2551

you sure you have the harness behind the bumper? I just received my 2022 big bend with mod bumper, I took off the plastic cover and did not find a wire.

Sponsored
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you sure you have the harness behind the bumper? I just received my 2022 big bend with mod bumper, I took off the plastic cover and did not find a wire.
Are you asking about the front or rear bumper? I have the modular front bumper without front parking sensors. I also removed the plastic cover near the tow hooks and did not see any wiring there, so I'm assuming I don't have the necessary wiring in place for front fog lights that could be activated by a front fog light switch. That part's not a big deal, I can always run front fog light wires to one of the Aux switches.

For the rear bumper, I do have parking sensors. I thought I read somewhere that if you have rear parking sensors, your harness includes wiring for the rear fog light, but I'm not certain about that. Hoping someone can confirm.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you asking about the front or rear bumper? I have the modular front bumper without front parking sensors. I also removed the plastic cover near the tow hooks and did not see any wiring there, so I'm assuming I don't have the necessary wiring in place for front fog lights that could be activated by a front fog light switch. That part's not a big deal, I can always run front fog light wires to one of the Aux switches.

For the rear bumper, I do have parking sensors. I thought I read somewhere that if you have rear parking sensors, your harness includes wiring for the rear fog light, but I'm not certain about that. Hoping someone can confirm.
aw gotchya. I thought you were talking front fogs. Sorry.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Front fog wires are there only of you have high or lux pkg (you'd also have puddle lights). You'll need the rear harness if you don't want to tap into the wiring found in the cabling trench found under the driver's side door threshold. I am not sure what switch doesn't include the left most button(s), but I am sure there is one out there, as many have mentioned, these switches are found on several models...my Escape has the same switch.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Front fog wires are there only of you have high or lux pkg (you'd also have puddle lights). You'll need the rear harness if you don't want to tap into the wiring found in the cabling trench found under the driver's side door threshold. I am not sure what switch doesn't include the left most button(s), but I am sure there is one out there, as many have mentioned, these switches are found on several models...my Escape has the same switch.
I thought it was c203 which is located in the driver fender.

I’m in the process of trying to sort out the part numbers for the additional wiring.

Brianew

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 08 Mustang, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs