Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford needs to stop making pre-production models with Squatch. That way those of us who will actually pay for it don't get delayed delivery due to parts shortage.
Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stig got few side by side booty's.

Carbonized Gray Base + Sasquatch
Carbonized Gray Outer Banks + Sasquatch
Cactus Gray Big Bend + Sasquatch
Either AMB or Shadow Black Base on steelies

As for the request for yesterday the Speakers and the Tech bar...still working on those, also added the bumper investigation!

So Stay Tuned....??

Bronco Sasquatch Carbonized Gray Base + Outer Banks 1.jpg
2021 Bronco Sasquatch Carbonized Gray Base + Outer Banks 2.jpg
2021 Bronco Sasquatch Carbonized Gray Base + Outer Banks 3.jpg
Bronco Sasquatch Carbonized Gray Base + Outer Banks 2.jpg
Bronco Sasquatch Carbonized Gray Base + Big Bend 4.jpg
Bronco Sasquatch Carbonized Gray Base + Big Bend 3.jpg
2021 Bronco factory production plant 1.jpg
Steel wheels 2021 Bronco factory production plant 1.jpg
2021 Bronco factory production plant 2.jpg
Steel wheels 2021 Bronco factory production plant 2.jpg
Steel wheels 2021 Bronco factory production plant 3.jpg
I'm willing to donate to Stig's go fund me account for a new iphone 12! Love the pics but would be better to have 2 pics that are clear than 4 that are blurry ! IMO

Sponsored

Cpc101

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Subarus and one old Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
D83D8F2B-CB1B-4FE2-9445-375A17ACB96D.jpeg

This is the Carbonized Grey next to Magnetic Metallic. Local dealer had a Sport and I wanted to see the difference between them.
Thank you for this! Still looks a lot lighter than I expected.

I've really been liking the non-metalic flavors of paint out there and CG had me changing my mind. I think I just really have to see it for myself IRL.

Thanks again!

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels D83D8F2B-CB1B-4FE2-9445-375A17ACB96D

This is the Carbonized Grey next to Magnetic Metallic. Local dealer had a Sport and I wanted to see the difference between them.
This is a great shot thank you. I saw the Carb Gray Sport weeks ago and I still smile thinking about it. I always thought the magnetic metallic looked super similar but never had quite the same reaction to it. This illustrates why very nicely!

Cpc101

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Subarus and one old Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I humbly submit you're making a mistake if considering Carb Grey. It's the one color that ties in everything, especially with the BL trim. Also think A51 BL works as well. Good luck with your choice, but I would give Carb grey another look.

Sarcastic comment from Rick Astley about boring grey choices in 3...2...1... ?
I'll admit my color choice is way up in the air still. Not buying till MY2022 so maybe choices will change.

I really liked the velocity blue post the other day. I also really like Oxford. I had a white R/T Durango that I loved to not have to wash every time the wind blew! ?

I'll really just have to get an eyeball on them. This will likely be the only new car I'll ever order to my specs so I want it to be just right.

KNOXstradamus15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t get enough pictures of that carbonized gray base! Almost makes me want to save a couple bucks and jump down from Badlands?
Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels 1610653086664

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who else thinks the glossy black grille looks way out of place on the Bronco? It's actually kind of ugly, lol.
I feel like that’s because it’s the first time seeing glossy grille. I don’t hate it, I just want the alternative grill option that the bronco R was emulating

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who else thinks the glossy black grille looks way out of place on the Bronco? It's actually kind of ugly, lol.
I think as others have said it depends on colors/trims. it looks better on something like Wildtrak because of the other gloss black accents that compliment it. On other trims, it may look out of place.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Much thanks for the photos!!!

I've been leaning towards Carbonized Grey since the beginning and every photo I see of a Bronco with this paint reinforces why I like it so much. It simply goes so well with the top, flares and lines of the big Bronco. Don't get me wrong, I love the brighter colors as well, but Carbonized Grey just looks so right and it's a paint that will be easier to maintain and will look just as good dirty as clean. Also, for those of you who want a little more on your exterior, you can add black graphics/stripes or even add some color to your stripes for that extra pop! Lastly, this is a great color for "modularity". You can throw pretty much anything at it and it's gonna look great.
Sponsored

Last edited: