First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance your reservation was made on the first day?? Just curious, not really important, just making conversation and stuff.....;)

J/K Wish you the best!
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you Ford and Bronco6g community; before the release of the bronco, I didn’t know what car I was looking forward to buying in a nearby future until ford introduced us to a great innovation for off road enthusiasts. I found a great deal in my nearest Jeep dealership and cannot miss out on it since I need a car at the moment.
I enjoyed being part of a great forum and hope to see all off your builds next year on the street where the wrangler and The bronco can be friendly competitors.
Take care everyone and enjoy your BRONCO!!
Money and necessity talks. Hope you have great time in your new Jeep!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sorry to see you go. I'd never buy anything FCA. Not the best in reliability and there was never a Jeep I felt save to ride in. No deal on earth would ever get me to buy one.

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Enjoy the months of 4 wheeling before most of us are able to. Now tell me that you had multiple reservations that you are now cancelling, please.
When he doesn't respond to the December phone calls from his dealer to turn it into an order that should be the end of it, and the next guy on the list is called.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you Ford and Bronco6g community; before the release of the bronco, I didn’t know what car I was looking forward to buying in a nearby future until ford introduced us to a great innovation for off road enthusiasts. I found a great deal in my nearest Jeep dealership and cannot miss out on it since I need a car at the moment.
I enjoyed being part of a great forum and hope to see all off your builds next year on the street where the wrangler and The bronco can be friendly competitors.
Yay! I moved up!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best to you! Maybe share the trail with you someday!

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you enjoy the ride....gotta say though, next year every Bronco that passes , you may be kicking your self in the head.....but you can enjoy it now and trade up in 2022... ;)

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure why? every comparable build I did on the Jeep site to match the Bronco I want is as much or more.
I see this sentiment regularly here. I was just about to buy a new Rubicon when I decided to reserve a Bronco. A Rubicon optioned how I wanted had an MSRP of just north of $50k but can be found readily for mid $40k. Using pricing I’ve found here, the Badlands optioned similarly is going to be slightly more MSRP, and will sell at or above MSRP initially. I’m willing to pay more, bc I really like the looks of the Bronco and I’m assuming better reliability from a Ford product. But I’ve had pretty solid reliability out of my 00 TJ 4.0, which I’ve owned for 7 years.

Sponsored

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird. We got an 18 JLU and it came with 8 oil changes.
Could be wrong about the number of oil changes since I have a terrible memory.

I took my own full synthetic oil so I'd be good for a 10,000 miles or a year. So that would change the number. I also provided it because jeep techs notoriously over fill the JL. Can't put in 6 quarts if you only have 5 ;)

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see this sentiment regularly here. I was just about to buy a new Rubicon when I decided to reserve a Bronco. A Rubicon optioned how I wanted had an MSRP of just north of $50k but can be found readily for mid $40k. Using pricing I’ve found here, the Badlands optioned similarly is going to be slightly more MSRP, and will sell at or above MSRP initially. I’m willing to pay more, bc I really like the looks of the Bronco and I’m assuming better reliability from a Ford product. But I’ve had pretty solid reliability out of my 00 TJ 4.0, which I’ve owned for 7 years.
Why would you pay MSRP+ for a Bronco? There are several deals for less, even my local dealer, who is a grinch, will sell it to me at X-Plan pricing without any add on's or markup, and that ends up being well below MSRP, or order from Granger and get $1300 below Invoice! As for the Jeep discount, you think that might be because there are a million of them on the road and they have been around for ever, saturated market?? And that $45K is not for a custom order, but dealer stock.

Last edited:

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Even if true he will be making A LOT more visits to service than that :ROFLMAO:

Before selling my POS JL I think it was 2 free.

Maybe it’s you? Hopefully your crappy ownership luck does not carry over to the Bronco. Maybe you should wait for the 2022 Bronco, cancel your reservatio???

Not sure why? every comparable build I did on the Jeep site to match the Bronco I want is as much or more.
But your basing your Bronco build on incomplete prices since B&P isn’t available. Did you want HT and if so, what $$ figure did you put on the Bronco? When you build a Jeep you get the actual price, add aux switches and price is accounted for, etc.

People are gonna drop BL for BD when they see how expensive their dream Bronco runs after they get to play with B&P. They will start talking themself down saying they are not rock crawlers and don’t need the BL tomorrow (Due to the price).

And Jeeps can be had for thousands below MSRP Nobody pays MSRP on Jeeps. And wait tillSummer when Broncos hitting the street. Jeep is gonna lower more prices.

When he doesn't respond to the December phone calls from his dealer to turn it into an order that should be the end of it, and the next guy on the list is called.
Why are you so slow? If OP doesn’t want the Bronco because he ones a Jeep now, why wait till December? He should get his $100 deposit now and not in December After missed phone calls.

Last edited:

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would you pay MSRP+ for a Bronco? There are several deals for less, even my local dealer, who is a grinch, will sell it to me at X-Plan pricing without any add on's or markup, and that ends up being well below MSRP, or order from Granger and get $1300 below Invoice! As for the Jeep discount, you think that might be because there are a million of them on the road and they have been around for ever, saturated market?? And that $45K is not for a custom order, but dealer stock.
I’m looking around now. I haven’t been able to get my local dealer to give me any idea about pricing. I’m considering Granger, but it’s a hell of a drive. 9 hrs + airfare are probably worth a grand or better. Either way, I was only pointing out that the Bronco and Wrangler are similar in price. Once there is some Bronco dealer stock, they’ll be very similar. As of now, I’m all in on a new Bronco, even a little higher price. Where Ford looks like it’s going to kill Jeep price wise is the offering of off.road upgrades without forcing the buyer into higher trim packages.