Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mike,

We greatly appreciate your review, even more so appreciate your business and support. Enjoy the new exhaust and please let us know if you have any questions or need anything in the future.

Thanks,
Kevin
I really noticed an upgrade in throttle response. Paired with the Ford Performance Tune this combo is 👨‍🍳 💋
Sponsored

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really noticed an upgrade in throttle response. Paired with the Ford Performance Tune this combo is 👨‍🍳 💋
I had this paired with Ford performance and VR tuned. I started to get all kind of DTC errors on sensors so I had to remove the VR Tuned and all cleared up now. Trying to get VR to look at logs, they are very slow and not responsive at all. The strange thing is I went 4 months without any issues with VR+ Ford Performance tune before the FI install, could be a coincidence, but without VR looking at logs and testing it out I just pulled the tune to be safe. No issues since.

SCB FabWorx

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cadillac CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just installed the 1600 black ceramic version. Welds are very clean and coating is fantastic. Install was super easy. Gives a nice rumble and sound with no drone. Not crazy loud but just enough. Haven't driven it enough to tell if there is any performance gain but also didn't buy it for that. Back of my hardtop WT 2.7L looks much better without the huge silver OEM stock muffler showing.

BTW also have their sill guards and was quick, easy install that will help with paint damage.

Shout out to Kevin @Fast Intentions Inc. for discussing their system with me over the phone during the purchasing process.

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg
If it's not too much of a hassle, would measure the diameter of the stock muffler inlet and report back?
Thanks, SCB

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't have the OEM muffler anymore. Sorry

If it's not too much of a hassle, would measure the diameter of the stock muffler inlet and report back?
Thanks, SCB

Sponsored

SCB FabWorx

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cadillac CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
The stock muffler is 2-3/4" inlet and a 3" tailpipe. It looks like most of the axle back exhausts have the pipe end 2-3/4" to bolt to the stock exhaust and then run into a 3" muffler.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mike,

We greatly appreciate your review, even more so appreciate your business and support. Enjoy the new exhaust and please let us know if you have any questions or need anything in the future.

Thanks,
Kevin
This is the system that I plan to purchase and install. Looks great, and the sound clips are nice.
Thank you for your research and build!

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I highly recommend the black coating version. Looks awesome and should hold up long term

This is the system that I plan to purchase and install. Looks great, and the sound clips are nice.
Thank you for your research and build!

Sponsored
OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Before you order reach out to Kevin @Fast Intentions Inc. They give a member discount but to use it on the black version he’ll need to do it manually.

Thank you! The black looks so good, it's the only way to go. That's the one I'll order.

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mike,

Thanks,
Kevin
On our list soon!

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im on the fence on what exhaust to chose. MRT Trail Rated, Kooks, or Fast Intensions. FI and MRT seem to have great customer service. FI posts their dyno charts and give a ton a details. Can’t tell but the MRT may be bit loud? Maybe the Kooks. Hell too many choices.

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are right just so many choices! my prices was too narrow down the best of what I liked then try to hear those in person. I was able to do that so that’s how I landed with an fast intentions on the Bronco.

Im on the fence on what exhaust to chose. MRT Trail Rated, Kooks, or Fast Intensions. FI and MRT seem to have great customer service. FI posts their dyno charts and give a ton a details. Can’t tell but the MRT may be bit loud? Maybe the Kooks. Hell too many choices.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are right just so many choices! my prices was too narrow down the best of what I liked then try to hear those in person. I was able to do that so that’s how I landed with an fast intentions on the Bronco.
Thanks. How was the install and any tips? Looks fairly easy from what I can tell.
Sponsored