First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z06 2012 Avalanche 2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I spoke to two dealerships. They both mentioned they have only x number of FE allocations out of the allocations they have. My dealer has one FE reservation and 5 FE allocations. I called another dealer and they said they have 8 FE allocations snd 16 FE reservation. I wonder how this is going to play out. Does this mean some FE reservations will be converted other trims? Or will Ford honor the reservation even though the dealership does not have enough FE allocations?
Sponsored

OP
OP

toannn

First Edition
First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your location indicates Florida. Do you mind narrowing it down? If a 2dr LB FE hits the lot, I'm prepared to pay.
I’m in Destin, the dealership is near Mobile, AL

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you’re wanting the black seats prepare to wait. They are officially late availability for the FE.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought there were no 'allocations' for the FE, all were ordered and all will be built, so each dealer 'should' get the number that were ordered and converts. The only 'extra' will be those in the 7K that are not converted.

Sponsored
OP
OP

toannn

First Edition
First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought there were no 'allocations' for the FE, all were ordered and all will be built, so each dealer 'should' get the number that were ordered and converts. The only 'extra' will be those in the 7K that are not converted.
chrck with you dealer is all I’m saying. I have heard this from 3 dealerships now that there is a separate FE allocation.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

chrck with you dealer is all I’m saying. I have heard this from 3 dealerships now that there is a separate FE allocation.
I thought FE's don't count against a dealers general Bronco allocation. They are supposed to be separate and all getting built for MY21. But what the heck do I know.
Sponsored

Last edited: