First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 2022 BL, SAS, MIC, 2.7L, TOW, LUX on 2/9/22. Recently discovered converted to MY23 and no new info on VIN/Build.
You need to go to the dealership and finalize the conversion otherwise you're stuck with priority code 99 and won't be built.
Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to go to the dealership and finalize the conversion otherwise you're stuck with priority code 99 and won't be built.
My priority code is 10

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My priority code is 10
As of today? To be safe, I'd ask the salesperson to send a copy of DORA preview order.
Normally, you need to either ask or go to the dealership to process the conversion by submitting COVP (Driver's license needed) and signing the purchase agreement again.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As of today? To be safe, I'd ask the salesperson to send a copy of DORA preview order.
Normally, you need to either ask or go to the dealership to process the conversion by submitting COVP (Driver's license needed) and signing the purchase agreement again.
I went to the dealer, got the new order printout and says MY23 and priority code 10

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to the dealer, got the new order printout and says MY23 and priority code 10
Oh then you're good. I thought you weren't aware of the conversion because you said you "Recently discovered converted to MY23".

Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh then you're good. I thought you weren't aware of the conversion because you said you "Recently discovered converted to MY23".
I’d went to my dealer to check on status and he said I was converted a few months back. No communication is what bothered me, but at least now I know

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d went to my dealer to check on status and he said I was converted a few months back. No communication is what bothered me, but at least now I know

It hasn't even been a month since they converted them. (week of Sept 21st). Glad you're covered though.

I will never understand why dealers aren't 100% honest about literally everything. Not like we can move our orders to another dealer, and if we do cancel our order, it's not like they aren't going to keep it (or ask for the COVP release) at this point. SMH...

22BBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the truck, been hitching rides since October
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reordered mine last week, original order was Feb 25 of '22, now Nov 2nd of '22 and I did the whole drivers license thing etc. I asked my dealership about 2022 MY Price Protection and he said it's 100% up to the manufacturer so I called Ford. They said no Price Protection has been issued for my vehicle but all remaining unfulfilled customers should expect to have their Bronco's delivered by the summer of '23. I did get moved from a Priority 19 to 10, my dealership said they had approximately 40 unfulfilled Bronco orders. FWIW

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reordered mine last week, original order was Feb 25 of '22, now Nov 2nd of '22 and I did the whole drivers license thing etc. I asked my dealership about 2022 MY Price Protection and he said it's 100% up to the manufacturer so I called Ford. They said no Price Protection has been issued for my vehicle but all remaining unfulfilled customers should expect to have their Bronco's delivered by the summer of '23. I did get moved from a Priority 19 to 10, my dealership said they had approximately 40 unfulfilled Bronco orders. FWIW
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/

You will definitely have price protection. Check the link.

I hope they are right about the summer deliveries, but I'm not holding my breath.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like they did the conversion correctly by Ford's guideline. AFAIK, priority codes from 10-19 basically means the same and I highly doubt they'll deliver all existing orders by Q2 of 2023 but who knows lol.. fingers crossed

Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When do you all expect your orders to go into production? Has dealer provided any update?

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When do you all expect your orders to go into production? Has dealer provided any update?
Nothing…I called Ford hotline and they said my build is clean (no parts holding it up). Just waiting for my turn in line at the dealership

22BBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the truck, been hitching rides since October
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update from a few posts ago: I got the email yesterday that I'm scheduled for the week of January 16th. They may actually be pushing to deliver them all before this summer!

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update from a few posts ago: I got the email yesterday that I'm scheduled for the week of January 16th. They may actually be pushing to deliver them all before this summer!

Congrats, thats awesome.

Just checked again on a whim this morning. Still unscheduled clean over here.

EvBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Audi a4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just chatted with Ford. Production Date was moved to 10/28. Estimated Delivery Date was 11/7-11/13.

I'll hold my breath on the Delivery Date. I doubt it gets to California that fast.
where are you in California? SoCal? I’m in socal area and haven’t really heard of many getting delivered
Sponsored