Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still "unscheduled - clean."

Slowly becoming frustrating. Mostly from a zero-information standpoint. Every time I ask my dealer anything it's a curt response that FoMoCo hasn't scheduled my order. Never responds to any of my questions about allocation / orders. They never offer any info, like send a status email, or check on me. It makes little sense since I can't move my order anyway. Be open, honest, direct about it. It would change nothing on how long my wait is...

I get that, my "order" was in February, but It's been a day 1 thing regardless. If I could have deposited, then I would have. I'm not going anywhere, or buying anything else, especially based on my situation, but it's lost some of its luster.

I don't get excited to see them on the road anymore... It's literally a small source of depression... it sure better be "worth the wait."

Holding out hope, to get it before my Birthday in April, but if I had to bet now, that's unlikely. (Sorry to vent)

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still "unscheduled - clean."

Slowly becoming frustrating. Mostly from a zero-information standpoint. Every time I ask my dealer anything it's a curt response that FoMoCo hasn't scheduled my order. Never responds to any of my questions about allocation / orders. They never offer any info, like send a status email, or check on me. It makes little sense since I can't move my order anyway. Be open, honest, direct about it. It would change nothing on how long my wait is...

I get that, my "order" was in February, but It's been a day 1 thing regardless. If I could have deposited, then I would have. I'm not going anywhere, or buying anything else, especially based on my situation, but it's lost some of its luster.

I don't get excited to see them on the road anymore... It's literally a small source of depression... it sure better be "worth the wait."

Holding out hope, to get it before my Birthday in April, but if I had to bet now, that's unlikely. (Sorry to vent)
I'm with you brother, mine is "unscheduled - clean" as well.

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked, I’m still unscheduled. I ordered on 2/15

Sponsored

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered Feb 22. Got email with build week of 12/19/22. Badlands, CG, SAS, Lux, Mic, Tow, have vin, that’s it.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco February 2022 Orders! 1670029531738

Ordered from a small dealer in Maryland. They had approximately 10 unfulfilled orders from 2022, when I went in September to push in my order to a MY23 half of them were already scheduled. Looks like Ford really is trying to pump out all remaining 2022's (hopefully 2021's as well!!)

2/14/2022 order
9/09/2022 re-order
1/30/23 build week

Don't give up, it will be worth the wait. I drove my neighbors 2.7 Badlands and what a truck!

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco February 2022 Orders! 1670376225619

Already getting pushed back a week, not surprised but it is what it is.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to start a thread for February 2022 orders so that we can get an idea of when others are getting a VIN#, production date, window sticker etc. I placed an order at a local Nashville dealer on 02/01/2022. At the time I was told they had approximately 205 other Bronco orders. I ordered a Bdls, 4 dr, Sas, 2.7, MIC, with tow in EG. I have heard that priority codes 10-19 do not matter, but for what its worth my priority code is 13.
My 4dr Badlands Lux is built and on its way. Got to Albany, NY and allegedly being put on a truck for delivery next week.

Sponsored

22BBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the truck, been hitching rides since October
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Order 2/25/22
Reordered 11/19/22
Scheduled for the week of 1/16/23
Rescheduled for 1/30/23
Pushed up to 1/23/23 (Today) Tracker show in production, window sticker shows today as the blend date.

On pins and needles here. Although I just checked and there are no live modules, so who knows?

Last edited:

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 2/1/22
Reordered 9/30/22 (year change)
Reordered 1/18/23 (shortage)

Ford wanted to cancel my order because it had all three sins lol (2dr, Wildtrack, Lux, Sasquatch) so I dumbed it down to 4dr, Badlands, High, Non SAS.
I hope it gets a build date soon.

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered 2/1/22
Reordered 9/30/22 (year change)
Reordered 1/18/23 (shortage)

Ford wanted to cancel my order because it had all three sins lol (2dr, Wildtrack, Lux, Sasquatch) so I dumbed it down to 4dr, Badlands, High, Non SAS.
I hope it gets a build date soon.
You could have kept it 2dr, since the MIC top issue doesn't apply to 2 doors. Also, you can get wheels that look like SAS (but it is 33" instead of 35") by opting for those on Badlands if you like that look.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You could have kept it 2dr, since the MIC top issue doesn't apply to 2 doors. Also, you can get wheels that look like SAS (but it is 33" instead of 35") by opting for those on Badlands if you like that look.
Yea, a friend of mine got the black 33" badlands wheels, added a 2" lift and 35" Nitto Grapplers and it looks great! I may like it better than the Sas wheels

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those wheels are not available to order right now due to shortage.
Sponsored