Sponsored

Feeling Green? What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order?

What color are you abandoning for Eruption Green?

• Total voters

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

YESSSSSSS!

I have a render I did of a green Badlands with the bronze wheels but it was from before the color officially released. When I get some time I'm going to photoshop my wheels onto the marketing pictures of the EG that Ford put out just to get a feel for it.
Please do! Would love to see it!
Sponsored

Allegedly

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Pace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since it's not possible to see Eruption Green in person, I found a company that does custom matched rattle cans and I now have 1 can of EG, a can of clear, and they had a little extra so they made a touch-up jar for me.

$49 shipped. Arrives next week. Will be painting something to see what this color really looks like.

They even sent a picture of it before it shipped. ERA paints in Oregon. Nice people!!

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? IMG_20211021_171524

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Whoops! Fixed. Who would leave Cactus behind anyway?
Reasonable guess? Every single person who heard Levine say that the pre-production Cactus Gray Bronco was going to be the production color....

That was when this:

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? 2021 Ford Bronco Employee Roundup 117467227_655201575182640_3226994505222005227_n

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? bingo

Somehow became this in production:

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? khaki

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 10

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 11

Which forced a large number of people who were very excited about Cactus Gray to do this:

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? puker[1]

Completely at the opposite end of the spectrum…. But when I think of EG and bronze wheels…. I see this in my mind. My childhood fantasy car! 😂
https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/im...-with-gold-wheels-shows-immaculate-spec_1.jpg
Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? puker[1]
Green and gold is always a solid color combo!

IMHO, ass Eruption Green will also look fantastic with the silver non-option Badlands wheels.

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? 1633626323576

5-minute photoshop credit to @GToddC5

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sticking with C Grey. I was stoked for the green but my buddy has Eruption green on his '07 F250 & frankly it's rather dark, too metallic. The Carbonized Grey I've seen in person & it's absolutely stunning.

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"but I got overruled"
I literally heard the sound of the whip while reading this. Carbonized Gray is a fine choice!

I stuck with Cyber Orange. I was having doubts until seeing a 4-Door Badlands with Cyber Orange. That flake in the sun.... dang... I am no longer having any doubts!

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I order Oxford White and later decided to switch to Antimatter Blue when I had to order MY22. Now I am excited to be getting EG. I think that it will be popular but it is a bit more polarizing than A51 so hopefully I won't see one at every stoplight. Antimatter Blue will have to wait for the F150 that I hope is in my future.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Antimatter blue :( So sad. Now it's down to Black and Carbon Gray Metallic. I'm torn.

OP
OP
jtt411

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reasonable guess? Every single person who heard Levine say that the pre-production Cactus Gray Bronco was going to be the production color....

That was when this:

2021 Ford Bronco Employee Roundup 117467227_655201575182640_3226994505222005227_n.jpg

bingo.jpg

khaki.jpg

Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 10.jpg

Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 11.jpg

Which forced a large number of people who were very excited about Cactus Gray to do this:

puker[1].gif

IMHO, ass Eruption Green will also look fantastic with the silver non-option Badlands wheels.

1633626323576.png

[/QUOT

That was when this:

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? 1633626323576

I’m with you on this. Think it will look great with those rims. Of course I was in the Area 51 camp which was the most popular in 21 (I know it’s not for everyone) and now I feel like Eruption is going to be VERY popular for the 22 crowd.

Could @Administrator start a new 22 order sheet showing w everyone’s new orders? Curious to see how people are ordering their builds next year.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m curious how popular Eruption Green is going to be, and what colors people had on their 21 order that they’re leaving behind to choose Green on their 22. Will Area 51 still be as popular or are a lot of those folks feeling Green for 22? Will those few proud iconic silver order holders finally abandon ship?
I went to Green From. VB. Wife is not happy about it.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm sticking with C Grey. I was stoked for the green but my buddy has Eruption green on his '07 F250 & frankly it's rather dark, too metallic. The Carbonized Grey I've seen in person & it's absolutely stunning.
@69351windsor : you didn't bother reading my last response to your inaccurate claim about your buddy's truck last time so I don't expect you to be able to read this follow up.

But you were wrong the last time you said this and you're still wrong this time here a whopping 13 days later

Below you'll see the last time you incorrectly stated the color of your friends truck

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/eruption-green-bronco-club.22236/page-10#post-879471

Great render! Its got that hue of more an olive or military green which on at least my monitor looks great. My boss at work drives a 2008 F250 in Eruption Green which is rather dark, metallic green & honestly not real appealing. Will get some shots of it, but i doubt it will look accurate per everyone's different monitors. And now with the royal FU%# You to customers that Ford just announced, who knows if I will ever get a Bronco. But in the mean time I'm a green fan.
And the response, giving you accurate information to what color you think you're seeing and what it really is plus a comparison against Eruption Green.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/eruption-green-bronco-club.22236/page-11#post-889123

Ask and you shall receive! Confirmed today with the MY22 B&P going live. Eruption Green available across the entire line of Bronco. This was stated by Levine a while back, but his word is sometimes code for "i lied".

2008 F150 came in Forest Green, not Eruption Green (which is a brand new color for 2022). They are vastly different colors and especially the flake used in Eruption Green which has a gold/yellow color flop to it instead of emerald like Forest green does. You have to try pretty hard to get these colors confused for each other in person (of course everyone's monitor/screen will show colors differently)

EDIT: F150 and F250 only came in the same green, sorry for using an F150 as example, but the color will be the same

2008 F150 in Forest Green:

Eruption Green:

Sponsored

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dropping A51 for the green. Also changing from blue leather to the roast; a much better match. I think the green compliments the standard OBX wheels better than the A51. Can't wait to be the first kid on my block to roll home from the mall.

Doc Brown

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really liked velocity blue but I wanted green from the beginning. Really can't wait...

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AMB, and I hate that I'm not getting it.
I almost switched to Iconic Silver, but finally settled on A51, even though I kinda' don't like the fact that it's the most popular color. Who knows, There may be all new 2023 (or 2024) color choices before I get a VIN

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m curious how popular Eruption Green is going to be, and what colors people had on their 21 order that they’re leaving behind to choose Green on their 22. Will Area 51 still be as popular or are a lot of those folks feeling Green for 22? Will those few proud iconic silver order holders finally abandon ship?
While we too were initially on the Eruption Green track [for our WildTrak]... we've since changed to Hot Pepper Red, because, it's "hot pepper red!"

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@69351windsor : you didn't bother reading my last response to your inaccurate claim about your buddy's truck last time so I don't expect you to be able to read this follow up.

But you were wrong the last time you said this and you're still wrong this time here a whopping 13 days later

Below you'll see the last time you incorrectly stated the color of your friends truck

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/eruption-green-bronco-club.22236/page-10#post-879471

And the response, giving you accurate information to what color you think you're seeing and what it really is plus a comparison against Eruption Green.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/eruption-green-bronco-club.22236/page-11#post-889123
No I didn't read your bullshit response BECAUSE you come off as an irrelevant self righteous douchebag, & a whopping thirteen days later YOU STILL DO!! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored