B4L

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone think we may have a better chance of getting 21 allocation in Canada?
here’s my theory
125k orders between USA and Canada.
Canada is 10% of US population so let’s say we have 12500 of the 125k total orders.

maybe Canada gets all of the 12500 bronco orders as 21s?
I wonder how many total broncos for has allocated Canada of the 65k they plan to build. 12k of the 65k total wouldn’t seem too outlandish.
Just a little thought of the day...
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also curious how this plays out. Obviously the USA had more orders between the two countries, but how will that factor into allocations this year? It would be nice if we saw all orders filled in Canada due to the lower volume.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic...

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I was told Canada had 25000 orders. Us has 100000... How that plays out? Who knows. I do know that so far, my fleet manager has already gotten build dates for 7 of his 17 allocations. He had 31 total orders.

OP
OP

B4L

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm also curious how this plays out. Obviously the USA had more orders between the two countries, but how will that factor into allocations this year? It would be nice if we saw all orders filled in Canada due to the lower volume.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic...
I mean it is entirely possible Ford gives Canada 20% of the allocation here..

OP
OP

B4L

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what I was told Canada had 25000 orders. Us has 100000... How that plays out? Who knows. I do know that so far, my fleet manager has already gotten build dates for 7 of his 17 allocations. He had 31 total orders.
What province are you in?

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean it is entirely possible Ford gives Canada 20% of the allocation here..
When I asked my dealership their allocation they had no idea... said it didn’t work that way... *sigh*

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I asked my dealership their allocation they had no idea... said it didn’t work that way... *sigh*
So not the same dealer as me. Lol. If they said they didn't know, they either didn't look, the manager isn't sharing info with sales people or they are lying simply due to know wanting to answer more questions. Lol

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So not the same dealer as me. Lol. If they said they didn't know, they either didn't look, the manager isn't sharing info with sales people or they are lying simply due to know wanting to answer more questions. Lol
I feel like they just don’t want to share the info tbh. Not knowing your allocations makes zero sense.

Sponsored
OP
OP

B4L

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ya the info I have received from my dealer has been pretty unreliable to say the least. It has me super skeptical. I didn’t put my reservation in until February , which I did through my dealer. I was fully aware through these forums that my chances are slim to none: They continue to assure me every time I ask that I will be receiving a 21 and have nothing to worry about. I don’t expect a 21 and do not expect to jump a head of so many res holders, but my rep continues to tell me I will be receiving a 21 bronco and it’s likely I’ll see it by August.

I have ordered a base , 2.7 , mic top. Bare bones stock.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya the info I have received from my dealer has been pretty unreliable to say the least. It has me super skeptical. I didn’t put my reservation in until February , which I did through my dealer. I was fully aware through these forums that my chances are slim to none: They continue to assure me every time I ask that I will be receiving a 21 and have nothing to worry about. I don’t expect a 21 and do not expect to jump a head of so many res holders, but my rep continues to tell me I will be receiving a 21 bronco and it’s likely I’ll see it by August.

I have ordered a base , 2.7 , mic top. Bare bones stock.
Sounds similar to what they've been feeding me... Keep telling me I'll get a 2021 as well. I didn't place my order until early April 2021, however it looks like they had a reservation back out of their order so they simply updated it to my build info (I've confirmed this by seeing the VOC and DORA), which is fine and appreciated. However I'm also not holding my breath... Keep telling me it'll be a Summer/late Summer build. Fingers crossed...

How many reservations did you guys see at your respective dealerships? Mine told me they got 60, and as of Friday last week, had 10-15 get build dates, which doesn't sound too bad.

OP
OP

B4L

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds similar to what they've been feeding me... Keep telling me I'll get a 2021 as well. I didn't place my order until early April 2021, however it looks like they had a reservation back out of their order so they simply updated it to my build info (I've confirmed this by seeing the VOC and DORA), which is fine and appreciated. However I'm also not holding my breath... Keep telling me it'll be a Summer/late Summer build. Fingers crossed...

How many reservations did you guys see at your respective dealerships? Mine told me they got 60, and as of Friday last week, had 10-15 get build dates, which doesn't sound too bad.
My dealer said they converted 16/20 initial reservations , and had 14 more orders after reservations closed. I am apparently number 1 on that list outside of reservations. So total of 29 orders. He told me months ago they had an allocation of 20 units.

OP
OP

B4L

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base

Also when I asked last week about Canadians beginning to receive build dates and VIN he acted as though that was news to him.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said they converted 16/20 initial reservations , and had 14 more orders after reservations closed. I am apparently number 1 on that list outside of reservations. So total of 29 orders. He told me months ago they had an allocation of 20 units.
I'm surprised they didn't convert 20/20 reservations, like my dealership did with their 60 reservations. Worst case if someone doesn't want their order, they could either a) sell it on the lot or b) change the order to a different build for another customer.
Sponsored