B4L

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm surprised they didn't convert 20/20 reservations, like my dealership did with their 60 reservations. Worst case if someone doesn't want their order, they could either a) sell it on the lot or b) change the order to a different build for another customer.
I don’t think he has any idea what he is talking about. I also mentioned that sound headliner Should be added to my build via Ford and he has no idea about this either. LOL
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think he has any idea what he is talking about. I also mentioned that sound headliner Should be added to my build via Ford and he has no idea about this either. LOL
I guess I should give my salesperson some credit. She did know about that before I had so kudos to them...

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I asked my dealership their allocation they had no idea... said it didn’t work that way... *sigh*
Honestly, it feels like the majority of Canadian dealers don’t know much at all. I think they’ve been in the dark quite a bit on everything Bronco.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, it feels like the majority of Canadian dealers don’t know much at all. I think they’ve been in the dark quite a bit on everything Bronco.
Be that as it may, I would expect they would do what it takes to get the info. Look at the info we learn on this forum alone!

And even if they're in the dark, I would think they'd know some basics like their allocation. Sure, I would absolutely agree there's some things they may/may not know due to Ford Canada not providing them any/all the details, but still...

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't receive an email from Ford.ca with my VIN, I had to call and ask my salesman for the VIN/Build Date, so if you're waiting for an email I suggest calling the dealership and ask them to look it up on their system!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't receive an email from Ford.ca with my VIN, I had to call and ask my salesman for the VIN/Build Date, so if you're waiting for an email I suggest calling the dealership and ask them to look it up on their system!
You'd think they'd call you when they had this info come in...

But I've also learned that follow-up is key as well. I've set a calendar reminder to (once per month) follow-up with my sales person to see if there's any news in case they don't update me.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed my dealer last week amd asked where I was in line and how many conversions he had. 113 conversions and I was #79. Next morning I got a text that I was week of June 28 for a build. Pretty surprised as I also did not expect to be getting a ‘21.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You'd think they'd call you when they had this info come in...

But I've also learned that follow-up is key as well. I've set a calendar reminder to (once per month) follow-up with my sales person to see if there's any news in case they don't update me.
When it comes to car dealerships I deal exclusively with the sales manager for everything as it seems to eliminate a potential for wrong information. He is one person away from the General Manager in the chain and I've had poor experiences with the "regular" sales staff over the years. I'm sure its a gross over generalization but the sales guys are there to show the vehicle and take you for a test drive while the Sales Manager/General Manager are the ones doing the ordering and making the deals.

With all that; My dealer has been very up front since day one that this Bronco situation is vastly different than what he is used to. Often I come in the door with more information to give him (from the forums) than he has for me. If it seems like the dealer is feeding you a line, it could just be that Ford Canada hasn't told them anything as they've apparently been awful with Bronco communications.

I'm just glad I reserved early, ordered early and got a build date before the big commodity/schedule bomb got dropped yesterday!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When it comes to car dealerships I deal exclusively with the sales manager for everything as it seems to eliminate a potential for wrong information. He is one person away from the General Manager in the chain and I've had poor experiences with the "regular" sales staff over the years. I'm sure its a gross over generalization but the sales guys are there to show the vehicle and take you for a test drive while the Sales Manager/General Manager are the ones doing the ordering and making the deals.

With all that; My dealer has been very up front since day one that this Bronco situation is vastly different than what he is used to. Often I come in the door with more information to give him (from the forums) than he has for me. If it seems like the dealer is feeding you a line, it could just be that Ford Canada hasn't told them anything as they've apparently been awful with Bronco communications.

I'm just glad I reserved early, ordered early and got a build date before the big commodity/schedule bomb got dropped yesterday!
It should be mandatory that these guys sign up for a major forum like this, in case Ford Canada doesn't update them! :D

I agree that dealing with the Sales Manager goes a long way. I started emailing him vs. my sales person (who ironically is a family member of the dealership owner... so you'd think they'd know what's going on... anyways...). The Sales Manager has been good on providing some information, but not everything. I do think they're left in the dark on a bunch of stuff, but I still think allocation numbers would be a simple one for them to answer.

OP
OP

B4L

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I emailed my dealer last week amd asked where I was in line and how many conversions he had. 113 conversions and I was #79. Next morning I got a text that I was week of June 28 for a build. Pretty surprised as I also did not expect to be getting a ‘21.
When was your reservation date ?

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When was your reservation date ?
Reservation was July 25, conversion January 19. 2 door badlands with 7 mt, lux package. Roof rack and towing.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you with Cam Clark?

Rpm

Wildtrak
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here in Quebec, dealer converted 66 orders out of 110. About 14 got their build dates.
I am #8 and priority 10 WT, 14/7 reservation. High hopes to be in the next batch for July scheduling.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here in Quebec, dealer converted 66 orders out of 110. About 14 got their build dates.
I am #8 and priority 10 WT, 14/7 reservation. High hopes to be in the next batch for July scheduling.
I know this is a stupid question, but I keep reading "reservations converted to orders" - Can someone clarify this for me please?

So let's say there were 100 reservations made at a dealership. Would they only convert to an order whatever their allocation would be, or would they convert all 100 reservations to orders?

In your example @Rpm, I'm just trying to understand why they would have only converted 66 out of 110.
Sponsored