Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure about your budget but I think that good stuff will be some serious $$$. I am depending on the aftermarket to supply us with some half cab options and rack options. I will make my own Filson and call it Wilson.
Just going to put this here for you....

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) tenor[1]

I've checked in with numerous friends and colleagues and nobody has heard of them.. so I am just curious why Ford is partnering with a no-name company with such poor brand recognition? Is there something I'm missing here?
I never heard of em either. I buy and use the shit out of Patagonia stuff though, and ArcTeryx, and by the looks of things this Filson doesn’t hold a candle in comparison. For a rugged car accessories package, yea I can see that.
Lifetime NW native here. Filson wasn't a brand we had in our house growing up. My grandfather did railroad line prospecting and gold prospecting in the Yukon and Klondike during the 50's and 60's. Then when transitioning to Boeing he would regularly test materials in remote areas of Alaska. He swore by Hudson's Bay "point" blankets exclusively, and their clothes or Pendleton was also acceptable if you had to skimp on price a little bit.

He had multiple co-workers and/or friends perish on these trips which he always attributed it to clothing/blankets/gear not being up to the task. (he never went into what gear they had exactly)

Filson is below that in terms of extreme environment capabilities. It's a Lumbersexual brand when compared to extreme outdoors offerings from others (we're talking when wool was the best/only material for such things, obviously the tech of outdoor gear now is a rocket ship compared to the old wool offerings). Mostly now with modern tech it's a quality lifestyle brand of gear.

That being said, totally not bagging on this quality brand! They have a clear marketplace and do it with high quality products for the discerning individual.

I have no doubt it would be an expensive offering from Ford if Filson made gear for a model. And I would love to pay extra for the Forest Service Green paint job, especially on a 2-door that would look excellent!

The green sticky notes are frankly a better color than some that are being offered on Bronco! (Black, dark metallic, Concrete Gray, blue gray, light metallic, white...... Seriously? 6 grayscale(ish) colors for your product launch?
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It'll probably be a USFS/Filson rescue vehicle concept, so they put Bronco backwards on the vehicle like Ambulance's have so you can read it in a rear-view mirror.
Not for sale - But coming to a National Forest near you!
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) D9ACC942-0EEE-415E-8916-41E1D9159390

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Exposed rear cargo area looks to have large tool box / tool system mounted to square tank.

Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Service Green might just be the color.

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) awshepnzkpu282ffcelo

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No offense, if you haven't heard of Filson then you might need to step up your game when it comes to high quality clothing. Yeah, it isn't a huge brand to say mall shoppers who might favor Gap or Banana Republic, but not what I'd call an unknown brand. Just a brand that is a bit more targeted to outdoorsy types looking for the highest quality clothing.
Yeah Im from South Carolina and I had heard of and own a Filson shirt. Nice shade of green just like that FS shirt. Its one of my favorite shirts actually. Uncle gave it to me for a Christmas present, have had it for many years.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That interior is really awesome! Shame never see the light of day but in one vehicle! Plus I couldn't afford the upgrade so guess wouldn't matter! ?

I do however remember seeing the carhartt colab truck in Chicago. Was also very cool!

AB2F2453-37BD-48F3-9046-E46006F3A4CA.jpeg

Sponsored

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Green utility... pickup to compete with Gladiator? Makes sense to me.

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 2.57.20 PM.png

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Kind of feels like us reservation holders are getting screwed out of some good stuff that late adopters will be able to get
This x100. Ford knows exactly what they are doing though. It's entirely deliberate. The number of people who feel cheated will be outweighed by the number of people who will just trade their '21 in for the newest trim. This is nothing new for Ford.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beach_Bum