First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@LethalPerformance o/ I created a bronco6g account just to say thanks for your awesome customer service and fast shipping. You have made a new customer.
I'm now trying to cancel my long-pending AWE order and get the Ofg through you guy since y'all are so great. Whatever you are doing keep it up!
Sponsored

OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@LethalPerformance o/ I created a bronco6g account just to say thanks for your awesome customer service and fast shipping. You have made a new customer.
I'm now trying to cancel my long-pending AWE order and get the Ofg through you guy since y'all are so great. Whatever you are doing keep it up!

Chris! Thank you very much for those kind words, sir. Also, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, it's what keeps us going! We do our best to provide 5 Star service every-time. We certainly look forward to serving you in the future!

Cheers!

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Kia Stinger GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone installed the tune of a 2023 yet?
I installed it on my '23 manual 2 door Badlands. No issues. I can confirm that toggling auto stop/start does persist through turning off the truck, rev matching is lovely, and the increased power/throttle response is noticeable but nothing dramatic in my opinion.

I haven't modified my Bronco so I didn't play with any other features of the tune.

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 21 4 door wildtrack and a 23 2 door wildtrack. Would I be able to use it for both of my Broncos or will I need 2 different tuners?
The procal device locks to your VIN when you first connect it to the vehicle and back up the stock tune so, according to my understanding, you'd need two devices.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered! thanks for the discount

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone used this and have a pedal commander?

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just installed the FPT. Awesome. Rev match was something I didn't know I needed. Ridiculous it didn't come from the factory like this.

This thing was fun to drive before the tune now it's stupid fun.

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I installed it on my '23 manual 2 door Badlands. No issues. I can confirm that toggling auto stop/start does persist through turning off the truck, rev matching is lovely, and the increased power/throttle response is noticeable but nothing dramatic in my opinion.

I haven't modified my Bronco so I didn't play with any other features of the tune.
Mine was installed today and I agree, nothing significant. Somewhat expensive to eliminate the auto start/stop switch lol. I did notice the 1st to 2nd gear shift somewhat different and maybe a little more boost towards to end of 3rd and 4th gear but nothing remarkable.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was installed today and I agree, nothing significant. Somewhat expensive to eliminate the auto start/stop switch lol. I did notice the 1st to 2nd gear shift somewhat different and maybe a little more boost towards to end of 3rd and 4th gear but nothing remarkable.
did you drain your tank and refill with premium before checking with the butt-meter?

Sponsored

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
FWIW I did fill up with premium (93) yesterday. I noticed a significant difference. Interesting. IMHO it's worth it just for the rev matching. I'm sure I'll pick up several more HP tomorrow when the new Everglades wheels go on.......

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im considering this tune but already have an A.S.S. Eliminator on my 7mt base so Im just looking for information before I spend more $$. Is 1st to 2nd different in a good way? From the last 2 reviews it doesn't sound bad but not great.?. Thanks in advance for your opinion.

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you drain your tank and refill with premium before checking with the butt-meter?
I've also already been running 93 prior to the tune.

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im considering this tune but already have an A.S.S. Eliminator on my 7mt base so Im just looking for information before I spend more $$. Is 1st to 2nd different in a good way? From the last 2 reviews it doesn't sound bad but not great.?. Thanks in advance for your opinion.
Yes, in a good way. There was usually a lag between the two gears and this seems to have made the shift smoother. I may or may not have raced my buddies Escalade previously and was dogged as soon as I hit second gear so this seems to have made it a little sharper there. I really think it should be like $250 but I only did four passes with it after tuning and it's a pretty hot day. I'll report back in the morning when it's a little cooler.
Sponsored