Sponsored

Finally heard from Ford about my Bronco Raptor!

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered 4/2 and I am scheduled for week of 9/4
Well I received this same email and took delivery of my Bronco on 7/10 so I wouldn't put too much stock into this auto-generated email.
Raptor? If not wrong forum section...

Yeah…I have a BD on order ...
Wrong forum section...

Sorry to appear to be nitpicking here folks. The Raptor has a separate forum section but more importantly the allocation process is completely separate and different than the non-Raptor models. Much of the reported information here confounds the situation with Raptors. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Definitely frustrated here. I got the same form email today. I ordered back in Jan from a very large volume dealer who claimed to have allocations. They either did and sold them to folks willing to pay ADM or didn't even have any. Either way seems clear they lied.

I suppose there may be a few weeks or maybe even months left of scheduling in which I could get an allocation and VIN, but dealer already said they suspect it will have to be reordered as a '24 with $10k+ of non-protected price increases.
Sorry to hear that, was really hoping you'd get yours with all price protection.

Back in Jan when I found a dealer who was willing to sell me the Black one I bought, I had at first passed up that incoming one intending to instead order one. They took my order for one of two allocations they said they had and they put it in. A few days later I decided to get my Black one on the "bird in the hand" line of thought. The reason I mention this though is that two weeks ago I received an email that my January ordered one was scheduled for Sept 11 build week. Apparently they never changed the name on the order. In any case, there may still be some small hope for scheduling this year.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Wrong forum section...

Sorry to appear to be nitpicking here folks. The Raptor has a separate forum section but more importantly the allocation process is completely separate and different than the non-Raptor models. Much of the reported information here confounds the situation with Raptors. Thanks!

I can read buddy lol I know where I posted

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wrong forum section...

Yup - Raptor.

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer will get one or two in randomly throughout the year, each one is priced north of 115k (Usually 125k) and they are firm…eventually the sell

Sponsored

CM22

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' F 350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IMG_1224.jpeg

Looks like a pre “Too bad, so sad” letter from Ford. So much for being “picked” to buy a Bronco Raptor.
Just to add some context, other than the Raptor Off Rodeo and order confirmation, this is the only email I have received from Ford regarding my Bronco Raptor order, which is more communication I have received from the dealer.
Got the same email..... oh well I guess maybe by the time we get them the prices will be back to normal and rates will come down.

hpgraham

Raptor
First Name
Hardy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I feel pretty lucky that I was able to order my Raptor in November of 2022 and took delivery of it on June 5th 2023 at MSRP. I didn't get price protection on it so that did suck since there were a couple of price increases during that time.

stdevore

Raptor
First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered 9/22 & am picking mine up on Th. The pics look amazing but haven’t actually driven it. Hang in there folks!!!! It was a long process but honestly, not what I would consider a “major life” problem. It’s all about perspective. Stay tuned.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered 9/22 & am picking mine up on Th. The pics look amazing but haven’t actually driven it. Hang in there folks!!!! It was a long process but honestly, not what I would consider a “major life” problem. It’s all about perspective. Stay tuned.

Is your dealer honoring price protection?
Sponsored