darren

Big Bend
First Name
darren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Clubs

I know it is a small item, but it looks like a sticker that is going to fall off on the first hot day here in the south east.
I'll be debadging my Wildtrak as soon as i get it home.
Advertisement

Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Still drooling over these pics.

Did we ever find out anything about the Ford Performance Diff cover? Weird that it's not listed under the specs or add ons for the trail rig.

-bronco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-31-jpg.jpg

Do you mean the one that's on that Bronco in Colorado? It was in the video today.

What else do you need to know about a differential cover? It will have additional cooling fins, usually made of higher steel content and have a $200 Ford Performance badge on it, sometimes it increases fluid capacity, but not usually by much.

I wouldn't put this on my factory build sheet for fear it will delay production of my Bronco, but some time down the line could add it when flushing fluid.

1599862865173.png

Link to Bronco video from Colorado

Last edited:

Wooly

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4 Allroad / Silverado Duramax LTZ Z71
Sorry if any of this was already covered. I've been traveling and am just now reading this exceptional report on the CO Broncos;

1) What's the tire size of the Goodyear's (this Badlands)?
2) Does it look like the rear seats are removeable?
3) Can you tell if the floor is flat across the entire back including under the rear seats (not counting the rear foot wells).

Thank you so very much for this report!!!!!!!

Wooly
IMG_1123[1].JPG

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

Sorry if any of this was already covered. I've been traveling and am just now reading this exceptional report on the CO Broncos;

1) What's the tire size of the Goodyear's (this Badlands)?
2) Does it look like the rear seats are removeable?
3) Can you tell if the floor is flat across the entire back including under the rear seats (not counting the rear foot wells).

Thank you so very much for this report!!!!!!!

Wooly
IMG_1123[1].JPG
1. They are 33s (285/70r17)
2. Ford states they are not removable... that said, while we haven't seen the connection points yet, I suspect they are "not removable" in the same sense that the rear seats in my JKU are not removable... just a handful of 10mm bolts.
3. Floor is basically flat. You can get a sense of what it's like under there by looking at the spy shots of the shells. (there will be a cargo floor over top of compartment holding the jack back there which makes the load floor level with the ground):

2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Shadow Black.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

Advertisement