First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just throwing it out there. I have no garage and it’s going to be a challenge keeping the snow off where I live. I’m guessing this is the first snow to be captured hitting a production 2021 Bronco?

I hear these Badland 33” will be great for snow. About to take it along the lake to get smogged in Truckee, since I bought it in Nevada and live on California side.

55DCEA32-EA90-4C7C-8D24-243686275E39.jpeg
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, you could well be the first to post here about snow on the Bronco, though there’s likely people up here who’ve also had their soft tops dusted.

We’ve had more than a few early frosts and a couple of dustings of global warming repellent where I live. Luckily I have a garage where I live but my Bronco will see some heavy snow on the weekends at the ski hill. I’ll be figuring out the snow removal as well.

I will say that I’ve had soft roll-up covers on my F150s since 2000 and I have had over 3’ of heavy wet snow sitting on them without any issues. I’ve used a shovel upside down and pulling it towards me to get the snow off.

Someone’s mentioned a foam brush to use on the windows so I’ll be looking for the plastic windows.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just leave the top down. No issues with having to clear snow off :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone know the weight limit on the soft top? I’m assuming that info has to be made available somewhere…?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reminds me of how it will be a “ cold day in hell” when I finally take delivery.

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just throwing it out there. I have no garage and it’s going to be a challenge keeping the snow off where I live. I’m guessing this is the first snow to be captured hitting a production 2021 Bronco?

I hear these Badland 33” will be great for snow. About to take it along the lake to get smogged in Truckee, since I bought it in Nevada and live on California side.

55DCEA32-EA90-4C7C-8D24-243686275E39.jpeg
My crystal ball sees a car port in your future. 😂
Sponsored