Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is good news AJ. It's a beautiful Bronco, but that little dent in the bumper kicked my OCD into overtime. :)
It was transport damage, and it’s getting fully replaced.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the GOAT modes have "Tall grass and Weeds". :unsure:
that would be the 'slippery' mode.

i have seen wet fields of weeds and grasses have proven to be
an extreme challenge for 4x4's

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So that is my exact build, that looks really like a really good combo and about my speed of "off-roading". Oh, I am in Wisconsin (didn't think their would be two of us with the exact build in the state-a new club for two). Just saying, maybe we can share until I get mine (August 23rd build date). You can use my 2008 MDX while I use that..

I need to see it with the top off. No license plate in the front? Can we get away with that in WI?

Also, did you use Ford Pass points to get that rear liner? If so, how as mine still shows 0 and I think I have like 428,000 or something like that after all the changes? That's a definite must buy for me as well. What other accessories did you get? Through the Ford website or the dealer?

OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So that is my exact build, that looks really like a really good combo and about my speed of "off-roading". Oh, I am in Wisconsin (didn't think their would be two of us with the exact build in the state-a new club for two). Just saying, maybe we can share until I get mine (August 23rd build date). You can use my 2008 MDX while I use that..

I need to see it with the top off. No license plate in the front? Can we get away with that in WI?

Also, did you use Ford Pass points to get that rear liner? If so, how as mine still shows 0 and I think I have like 428,000 or something like that after all the changes? That's a definite must buy for me as well. What other accessories did you get? Through the Ford website or the dealer?
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco off-road trails!! ***FULL VIDEO*** C58DE376-0AEE-4BEC-B70D-C751879E0E20
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco off-road trails!! ***FULL VIDEO*** 2449E994-04C9-4029-B83A-2AD9EF847609

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
but that little dent in the bumper kicked my OCD into overtime
But, that barely noticeable little dent, some might call it a "character mark," will ward off the evil door ding spirits for months! Besides, you could just make up a cool story - Man, the other day we were crossing the river, the water was so deep it was coming in the door, when all of the sudden....

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took my First Edition on some off-road trails yesterday for the first time. I was extremely impressed with all the modes/features, and everything about the new Bronco! Stay tuned for more content.

Enjoy,

HOWS THE GAS MILAGE...

Sponsored

Grayman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a perfect off road to me… wish I lived there😁
I feel like a lot of guys (me for sure) will enjoy the drive for a while before we go out and beat the shit out of it…

reserve a bronco… wait 2 years for it…. Break something the day we get it…wait another 2 years for a part to come in… nah..

trails looked fun to me

OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks like a perfect off road to me… wish I lived there😁
I feel like a lot of guys (me for sure) will enjoy the drive for a while before we go out and beat the shit out of it…

reserve a bronco… wait 2 years for it…. Break something the day we get it…wait another 2 years for a part to come in… nah..

trails looked fun to me
Good point, thanks

E508A996-F1BE-4B42-8656-83FA9497B3B5.jpeg
Sponsored