First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hopefully the graphics on the FE are made to match the roof, fenders and grill depending on if you get the MIC top or the shadow black top. If you get the MIC top then they will be the gray to match and black if you get the shadow black top hopefully. I work at the Ford Super Duty plant and that’s the way it’s done there. Match the graphics with the color of the vehicle.
Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m going back and forth between a BL (strictly for the MGV) and the FE. I’m placing my order at 11 AM CT on Friday and am currently leaning towards the FE. This is going to be my DD, family hauler, hunting, fishing and camping rig that I’m keeping forever. Thoughts? Is the FE the right call?!
FE all the way!!

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How does this work exactly? Your order is logged on your Ford account, but you rely on your dealer to update it with your choices? That seems fine to me so long as there’s a way for you to confirm the accuracy of the order, right?
He’s going to have me come back in to the dealership when changes become available to finalize everything he does have my option info as well so he could also enter the order himself but I’d rather be present just to make sure. I also checked my Ford account.

68F476FB-79A4-445B-BD04-289DBF55B205.png

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you look — it says “1 of 7000” at the top
Does that mean they will all say "1 of 7000" or will they each have their own assigned number? Example : "3580 of 7000".

ArcticRaptor

First Edition
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 and 2020 Raptors and 2008 Adrenaline
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think I've settled on Rapid Red with the black interior. I was planning on LB with the navy pier, but I feel like I'm settling doing that. It would be nice to have a better idea when the black interior will be done. I think I like the MIC top a little more since it matches the flares. I can always look at aftermarket or wrap them if I don't care for it. Glad to know to tell the dealer V5 while ordering, thanks for that info!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really need to see the MIC top in person and an answer from my dealer if the mod top is super delayed. I can live with MIC if it’s alright but not the navy pier.

Also Ford sucks Mod top should’ve stayed standard.

Last edited:

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If I go through with this purchase (which is not a done deal for me yet) I'll likely wait for the black interior. And if I'm waiting for that I might as well wait for the black top.

This car is definitely more of a want than a need. Having to compromise on the roof rack and towing package is complicating the decision for me (too many unknowns with when a third party accessory will come out, how it will attach, etc.) I'm not in a position to buy this as a third vehicle although that would make things easier - use the Bronco on the weekends and have something else for my DD. My 2015 JGC has treated me very well and the new model comes out this year which is tempting me for my daily drive, plus now has a third row.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If I go through with this purchase (which is not a done deal for me yet) I'll likely wait for the black interior. And if I'm waiting for that I might as well wait for the black top.

This car is definitely more of a want than a need. Having to compromise on the roof rack and towing package is complicating the decision for me (too many unknowns with when a third party accessory will come out, how it will attach, etc.) I'm not in a position to buy this as a third vehicle although that would make things easier - use the Bronco on the weekends and have something else for my DD. My 2015 JGC has treated me very well and the new model comes out this year which is tempting me for my daily drive, plus now has a third row.

From what I heard the tops are delayed longer than the interior. Will report back once my dealer gives me info.

I need a rig before 10/16 my wife and son can’t fit in my Alfa Romeo 4C spider or Ducati , if it’s way past that date defender it is.

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First world problem, but struggling on my final choice. I have a very early FE reservation and planned to go with that, but now questioning whether Badlands is a better fit:
Color - no question... Cactus Gray either way
Interior - Black... like them both but actually prefer the orange stitching and accents and gray dash and door inserts of the Badlands (FE black is a nice option but a little barren)
Outside - the FE shiny grill and mirrors seem a little out of place and I would need to go Mod top to match. Badlands trim is a little more consistent with the grill, fenders, mirrors, MIC, door handles, etc, all being gray. Likely very rare, but nice option to remove rear windows on MOD.
Decals - nice touch on the FE, but not decision worthy
Cost - Not a major factor, but Badlands almost $5k less if go with MIC. FE may have slightly better resale, but not delusional that this is a collector's item when already selling at invoice or less and lots of special editions to come.
Timing - likely a little quicker for Badlands with MIC, but after waiting years its not really a concern

Am I missing anything? Crazy not to go FE?

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does that mean they will all say "1 of 7000" or will they each have their own assigned number? Example : "3580 of 7000".
Good question!

I'd hate to be the new Bronco owner that received "666 of 7000"

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First world problem, but struggling on my final choice. I have a very early FE reservation and planned to go with that, but now questioning whether Badlands is a better fit:
Interior - Black... like them both but actually prefer the orange stitching and accents and gray dash and door inserts of the Badlands (FE black is a nice option but a little barren)
Outside - the FE shiny grill and mirrors seem a little out of place and I would need to go Mod top to match. Badlands trim is a little more consistent with the grill, fenders, mirrors, MIC, door handles, etc, all being gray. Likely very rare, but nice option to remove rear windows on MOD.
Cost - Not a major factor, but Badlands almost $5k less if go with MIC. FE may have slightly better resale, but not delusional that this is a collector's item when already selling at invoice or less and lots of special editions to come.
Timing - likely a little quicker for Badlands with MIC, but after waiting years its not really a concern

that was me prior to black interior and top. Personally I’m sticking with FE even though I have a back up reservation which I need to cancel.

this is all dependent on how late those parts are.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

get the badlands
the 33's are plenty big enough
the lift is high enough for 35's down the road
You don't want the exclusive FE color
you are most likely paying for stuff you don't want if you go FE

I was/am in same boat, but have convinced myself I want the Lightning Blue,

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If I wait for the black interior and Black top... can I order my FE in green?

:unsure:

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs