Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
People with VIN's flaunting it to those that don't is not cool, no matter how much you can't stand this dude bitching. But you do you....
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a question that current production and Access to basic materials isnā€™t different than it was in 2019?
There is certainly denial....all around this forum.
"I'm tired of evrything being blamed on Co-vid....they knew co-vid was coming!!!!" :rolleyes:

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There better not be any other Broncos getting built with hard tops first unless it's first editions. I have a First Edition on order and have no other choice then a fu#**** hard top. Get me my First Edition with a soft top then and I will wait on the hard top and pay extra. This is fu**** bull****. Ford is the fuc*** idiot who decided to make 3500 more first editions. This is crap. When mine does come in I'm selling it for 20k or more over msrp and buying a TRX.
:eek:

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure I have much empathy for your specific situation. You seem to be pissed because you canā€™t flip it right away to make a cool $20gā€™s. Meanwhile, there are ppl who truly want, or perhaps even need their Bronco to be delivered and are behind you in line. Talk about an injusticeā€¦.
While I do feel bad for the others who ordered an FE and it is delayed, for ppl like you, I couldnā€™t care less. Lifeā€™s a bitch, then you die.
Or as my Kung Fu master used to say, ā€œlifeā€™s a bitch and then you marry one.ā€ Thatā€™s a joke folks, one in bad taste but still a joke.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ā€˜21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its wrong to wish bad things on others, and I don't think that was the OP's intention despite the wording. It's venting at Ford. And he has every right to do that. Ford has completely screwed the pooch on this. Anger is a justified emotion. So is frustration. Surprise, however, is not. Not if you've been paying attention for, oh, the last few decades!
Sponsored