First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FE here also...but I can’t spend that kind of money and get a blue interior. I’ve been holding out that Ford would offer something more neutral. I ordered a 10th anniversary Rubicon in 2013. At first it was only going to he offered with Red Leather. A bunch of us on a forum asked for another color and Jeep was very cool and offered Black leather as a choice.
I’m bummed but thinking Badlands is the best choice for me now. Wish I liked that navy pier...even a little.
Sponsored

AD-CLE

First Edition
First Name
AD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome to the club. I too have a FE reserved with many questions. I am loyal to Ford, but they lack transparency as to what we are going to buy. Nobody can tell us exactly what the interior, primarily the seats, are going to look like. Are they solid back, adjustable head rest, or the ones with the pocket between the back seat and head rest? Also, there is no post-production picture of Navy Pier on the full-size Bronco. Is it going to be light or dark blue? I want a 2-door in Lighting blue which might go with Navy Pier? But I just don't know. I have two options, 1) Order a FE and walk away when it comes in if I don't like it; or 2) just order a maxed out Badlands and be done with it. I know it didn't answer your questions, but there are a lot of us in the void with similar questions.
+1
My thoughts exactly

copey23

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 LTZ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sucks that I even have to contemplate going from my FE to a Wildtrak so I can get tow hitch. That is something that will have to have. Probably will lose place in line and kicked or something........

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sucks that I even have to contemplate going from my FE to a Wildtrak so I can get tow hitch. That is something that will have to have. Probably will lose place in line and kicked or something........
supposedly tow package will be an option on FE

Also if you did change your trim you won't lose your place in line.

Completely understand the frustration though

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I view the FE as a loaded badlands with a different badge and less than desireable interior. If that is important to you get the FE. If not switch to a Badlands and have more options.
Sponsored