Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish we could get away with that where I live but sadly any tire poke beyond the fenders (or lack of fenders) is grounds for the police to send you in for a vehicle inspection.
Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for sharing those pics. I think the Sas flares don’t look right. Curious how stock flares would look with 35s. I think if you go with no flares, you better have XPEL or something on the paint

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have not minded the flares.

But holy SHIT does this look so good
Ford Bronco First Look at 2021 Bronco With No Fender Flares (Removed) & Tab / Bolt Removal Video 2021-Ford-Bronco-front-three-quarter-15
Could not have said it better myself. Never even considered removing them, but, godDAAAAAMN this is a good look. Little filler trim piece and boom.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think the issue people have is with the finish as much as the shape or just the fact that no flares appeals to a lot of us. In my opinion the painted OB flares are the ugliest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen some ugly stuff haha.

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Didnt think thatd would make much of a difference but.... looks WAY better in my opinion... meaner, if that makes sense.

Begone flares! ??
Edit: maybe its the rugged look - like the flares are the protective pads that came on your first bike that you promptly removed cause thats little kid stuff
Ford Bronco First Look at 2021 Bronco With No Fender Flares (Removed) & Tab / Bolt Removal Video 8B6E560E-CFBF-4661-96FB-AA45484D954D

Last edited:

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think the issue people have is with the finish as much as the shape or just the fact that no flares appeals to a lot of us. In my opinion the painted OB flares are the ugliest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen some ugly stuff haha.
They just look like after thoughts, but I am biased. I do not like flares on anything, especially those bushwhackers people put on their trucks, talk about throwing up.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Outerbanks is supposed to go after the Jeep Sahara buyer. It's more of a beachcomber, mall cruser, out to dinner crowd. I do think they look good on that package. But definitely prefer the black Sasquatch flares for my FE.
Sponsored