Sponsored

FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Forscan isn't really that hard.
Its not hard PLUS you get to make plenty of setting adjustments that are well worth the time it takes to learn (turn off double honk, unlock sport mode, etc) :cool:
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would already have these in my garage if I didn’t have to deal with Forscan lol
If you add the Amber turn signal option you do not need to use Forscan for LED models. (y)

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you add the Amber turn signal option you do not need to use Forscan for LED models. (y)
This is not true at all. I had to work with your customer service for the correct Forscan settings for my LED equipped model with Ambers.

I’ll post their Forscan settings in just a bit.

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are the settings provided to me to fix my LED Tail Lights in Forscan:

BRONCO FORSCAN SETTINGS FOR ORACLE FLUSH MOUNT TAIL LIGHTS – LED REPLACEMENTS

You will need to use FORSCAN to update the BdyCM (Body Control Module) settings if you have the Signature LED tail lights. There are two different procedures, one without the Amber drop-ins and one with the Amber drop-ins.

For Oracle Tail Lights Without Amber Drop Ins:

FunctionOriginal ValueNew Value
Left Rear Stop and Position Lamp UsageNot UsedStop and Turn
Left Rear Turn Lamp UsageStop and TurnNot Used
Right Rear Stop and Position Lamp UsageNot UsedStop and Turn
Right Rear Turn Lamp UsageStop and TurnNot Used
Rear LED Turn OutageEnabledDisabled

For Oracle Tail Lights With Amber Drop Ins:

Left Rear Stop and Position Lamp UsageNot UsedStop Only
Left Rear Turn Lamp UsageStop and TurnTurn Only
Right Rear Stop and Position Lamp UsageNot UsedStop Only
Right Rear Turn Lamp UsageStop and TurnTurn Only

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

You will need to use FORSCAN to update the BdyCM (Body Control Module) settings if you have the Signature LED tail lights. There are two different procedures, one without the Amber drop-ins and one with the Amber drop-ins.

Sorry for the confusion yes this is correct. However, I do want to point out that for the amber drop ins, all the settings above should already be set besides the "Rear LED Turn Outage" setting. On a Bronco equipped with the LED Signature Lamps, that is the only setting that needs to be changed. If you already made changes and installed the Flush Tails and are adding in the amber drop ins after the fact, you just need to make sure all your settings match the table above.

Thanks again for putting this together @techdisaster

Sponsored

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for the confusion yes this is correct. However, I do want to point out that for the amber drop ins, all the settings above should already be set besides the "Rear LED Turn Outage" setting. On a Bronco equipped with the LED Signature Lamps, that is the only setting that needs to be changed. If you already made changes and installed the Flush Tails and are adding in the amber drop ins after the fact, you just need to make sure all your settings match the table above.

Thanks again for putting this together @techdisaster
I don't believe that is true. I documented my Bronco's Original values in the Original Value's column. I purchased, received, and installed my Oracle lights with Ambers at the same time. I never did any programming until they were both installed.

You'll need to program your settings from the table above, or they aren't going to work right.

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gen 6, 88 Gen 4, 05 Excursion, 90 Ram SEMA rig
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, In Keeping with tradition since 1987 I did this today. I used to buy taillights by the case for my Gen 4 and my OBS F-350 because this trail has moving trees. I swear. Hoping for a paintless dent removal and that roof crack looking line is just dust. Anyway I’ve got a 23 Wildtrack and am confirming these are bolt in, available in stock and shipping. Can you confirm please? With a price? I hit hard enough to pop the reverse light fuse as they stopped working, but turn, run and brake functions are fine even for the broken side. I need to fix the taillights asap.

TIA
Sam

IMG_0714.jpeg

IMG_0713.jpeg

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, In Keeping with tradition since 1987 I did this today. I used to buy taillights by the case for my Gen 4 and my OBS F-350 because this trail has moving trees. I swear. Hoping for a paintless dent removal and that roof crack looking line is just dust. Anyway I’ve got a 23 Wildtrack and am confirming these are bolt in, available in stock and shipping. Can you confirm please? With a price? I hit hard enough to pop the reverse light fuse as they stopped working, but turn, run and brake functions are fine even for the broken side. I need to fix the taillights asap.

TIA
Sam

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting IMG_0713

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting IMG_0713
Oh no, sorry to see the damage. Yes we have both the Tinted and the standard lenses in stock and shipping. Standard is 449.95 and tinted 469.95, you can use promocode FORUM10 for 10% off however.

Sponsored

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For the rubber stop I went to my O'Reilly's-bought tray of various rubber bumpers and found that one in particular is literally a perfect fit with minimal trimming. You will need an exacto-type blade, however to make it work. When finished, you can use the same exact bump stop for both the top and bottom of the driver side. Although the top bolt is a little shorter than it could be, you will still get enough engagement of the threads using the more robust rubber stop with no risk of the bolt backing out. I imagine that the folks who use just the tubing that number one it's going to be tough to get the light aligned with the body panels and number two that eventually the bolt is going to shake its way out. Here is a pic of the part:
Thanks for this research, part #s, and tips; worked great on my install.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Check out the ORACLE Flush Mount Tail Lights installed on the Imagine Dragons Bronco as seen at the SEMA show!

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 2023_GAS_SEMA_BRONCO_TN_15_24_Imagine_dragons-scaled
Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 2023_GAS_SEMA_BRONCO_TN_15_10_Imagine_dragons-scaled
Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 2023_GAS_SEMA_BRONCO_TN_15_11_Imagine_dragons-scaled

Unveiled for the world to see at SEMA 2023, Galpin Auto Sports’ Ford Bronco is a one-of-a-kind off-roader that captures the essence of both the Bronco’s heritage and the musical magic of Imagine Dragons. The collaboration between GAS and the band resulted in a remarkable vehicle that seamlessly marries the world of music and automotive artistry.

The Imagine Dragons-inspired Bronco is based on the rugged Badlands four-door model. What sets it apart is its unique and nostalgic styling. The design team at GAS drew inspiration from the older Broncos, giving this modern off-roader a retro touch. At the front, you’ll find a Ranger-style grille and badging, paying homage to the Bronco’s heritage. The standard wheels have been swapped for custom aluminum wheels from Fifteen52, finished in a striking gold color that complements the Eruption Green metallic paintwork. These wheels are wrapped in rugged 37-inch Toyo Open Country M/T tires, ensuring this Bronco is ready to conquer any terrain.

The gold accents extend to the detachable roof and the grille, creating a harmonious contrast with the vibrant Eruption Green. The vehicle not only boasts stunning looks but also impressive off-road capabilities. To enhance its performance in challenging terrains, GAS has equipped the Bronco with a 2.5-inch Camburg suspension lift kit and Bilstein shocks. These modifications make it clear that this Bronco is not just a showpiece; it’s a true off-road warrior.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey I just installed the flush mounts and made the forscan changes and now I have a bunch of DTCs related to the Body Control Module. I double checked the changes and they are accurate. Any experience with this or suggestions?

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey I just installed the flush mounts and made the forscan changes and now I have a bunch of DTCs related to the Body Control Module. I double checked the changes and they are accurate. Any experience with this or suggestions?
What are the DTCs you are getting? It shouldn't throw any due to these Forscan changes. What model/year Bronco? Did you change anything else while you were in there? Tire Size? ASS disabled? Steering Wheel Temp?
Sponsored