First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@ORACLE Lighting I'm not sure this has been addressed or if anyone else has seen this "issue". When I turn off the car and lock it the amber side marker lights stay on, often for 10+ minutes. When I unlock it and lock it again, same thing, even after the confirmation honk. I have the Base bronco. Do I need to change anything in Forscan?
Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s the factory setting I believe it’s adjustable and forscan if you want to change it though.
What adjustment, line an such would have to be adjusted? When everything else turns off, only the market lights stay on.
I have adjusted the time on my dad’s Base Bronco that has your Oculus lights, but it has not impacted this.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What adjustment, line an such would have to be adjusted? When everything else turns off, only the market lights stay on.
I have adjusted the time on my dad’s Base Bronco that has your Oculus lights, but it has not impacted this.
The marker light is pin #9 which is referred to as the Parking Light so that is what you would need to adjust timing for. If you are referring to the Halo light (the ring light) that is pin #7 which is ID as Fuse#100 which would need to be adjusted. Attaching the diagram just for reference.
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco 2022-Bronco-Headlight-LH-Wiring-Diagram

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The marker light is pin #9 which is referred to as the Parking Light so that is what you would need to adjust timing for. If you are referring to the Halo light (the ring light) that is pin #7 which is ID as Fuse#100 which would need to be adjusted. Attaching the diagram just for reference.
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco 2022-Bronco-Headlight-LH-Wiring-Diagram
Thank you

Sponsored

Edmbronc

Base
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bromco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 2.28.21 PM
I’m having the same issue with regards to the parking light delay.

Thanks for the diagram.

How would one adjust the timing - is this able to be done in Forscan?

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If anyone wants to be part of the Beta program we can get you a set early (along with a discount) in exchange for sharing anecdotal feedback from usage in snowy conditions.
Has there been any update for the timeline to be a beta tester for the heated headlights?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

sdepugh

Black Diamond
First Name
Stef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2-door Black Diamond hard top, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@ORACLE Lighting I'm not sure this has been addressed or if anyone else has seen this "issue". When I turn off the car and lock it the amber side marker lights stay on, often for 10+ minutes. When I unlock it and lock it again, same thing, even after the confirmation honk. I have the Base bronco. Do I need to change anything in Forscan?
Thank you for posting this! I installed my new headlights a couple weeks ago and thought I was going nuts! Will look into those adjustments as recommended.
Side note: I LOVE these on my 22 2-door Black Diamond! Certainly un upgrade over the base (non-ring LEDs) that was the only option at the time I ordered.
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco IMG_6465

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thank you for posting this! I installed my new headlights a couple weeks ago and thought I was going nuts! Will look into those adjustments as recommended.
Side note: I LOVE these on my 22 2-door Black Diamond! Certainly un upgrade over the base (non-ring LEDs) that was the only option at the time I ordered.
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco IMG_6465
I have mine already put together and ready to go in the Bronco the day it arrives (still about 30 days out for me). Following this thread so I'll know what changes to make. Please keep us posted.