First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally did my first mod. It's nothing very big but it means the world to me. My wife recently passed away from Lymphoma and I added this to pay tribute to her memory. We were married for 26 yrs and she fought a long hard fight. My name that I use on this forum is her nickname that I gave her when we first married.

Ford Bronco First Mod: In Loving Memory 20240302_153105
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel you pain brother, lost my youngest daughter yesterday she was only 28. R.I.P. Beautiful way to remember a loved one.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve always said that the smallest and more “boring” Bronco mods can often be the most impactful to your life. But you sir have shown that to be true on a whole new and much more meaningful level.

Great way to pay tribute to her and your life together.

Cancer sucks. That is all.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May your Bronco and memories of Peepers bring you peace. I like what you've done. We spend most of our time in our cars, you'll see your honor mod and she'll never be far. ❤

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sorry for your loss. What a great first mod, and no matter what else you add to the Bronco, this will be the most meaningful and best one!

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally did my first mod. It's nothing very big but it means the world to me. My wife recently passed away from Lymphoma and I added this to pay tribute to her memory. We were married for 26 yrs and she fought a long hard fight. My name that I use on this forum is her nickname that I gave her when we first married.

In memory for your Peepers. She will always be watching over you and will be your Bronco co-pilot!

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sorry for your loss. Enjoy that Bronco and do what you can to find peace.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God bless you brother. 😇

I think that may be the best mod I’ve ever seen on a Bronco. I know she loves it.

Sponsored

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel you pain brother, lost my youngest daughter yesterday she was only 28. R.I.P. Beautiful way to remember a loved one.
Prayers to you and everyone who has lost a loved one or family member, Lost my youngest son 4 yrs ago at 20 🙏

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Prayers brother.🙏

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, really sorry for your loss brother. Very cool that you’re paying tribute with your first mod.

About a year ago I almost lost my wife. She’s better now but it’s a daily battle. In the medical field she is like a purple and pink polka dotted zebra….very rare case. There is no cure currently and eventually things will worsen.

This has rocked both our worlds in ways we didn’t get until going through it. Truth be told, it was a big driver for getting the Bronco. We wanted to explore and go off-road more and our other vehicles weren’t up to snuff to make those dreams a reality. So here we are now, trying to make the trips and be adventurous while she still has good days ahead.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you continue your journey to peace and comfort with everything. If you ever want to talk, hit me up on a PM. 😎

OP
OP
Peepers

Peepers

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To all who responded, thank you for the kind words. It truly is appreciated. To those who lost loved ones, friends, etc, my sincerest condolences to you all on your loss. Hopefully one of these day a cure will be found for these diseases.
CANCER SUCKS!
Sponsored

Last edited: