Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Man I am old. I can't imagine caring about that. Brave new world I guess.

Then again I whine when my Amazon package is a day late, so who am I to judge! :unsure:
Never really considered it a "want" until we had it in the wife's Edge Titanium. Now that we have "upgraded" to an Explorer XLT it's one of the options we miss the most. It's her daily and the family car, but if I'm going-I'm driving, so it gets moved a lot. Also very convenient on road trips/vacations where you might switch several times in a day.

I think part of the hassle of adjusting without memory is the fact that the seats are so adjustable, 6 ways/8ways/lumbar/etc. Wouldn't be so bad if all you change was fwd/back, but now I have to change 6-8 different settings, and every single one is different for us!
seat back vertical vs reclined; base high and flat vs low and inclined; eating the steering wheel vs stretched out; lumbar in vs out; and don't forget tilt/tele on the steering wheel, and all the needed mirror adjustments too!
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess you could each get a Base Bronco. Problem solved. ?

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Never really considered it a "want" until we had it in the wife's Edge Titanium. Now that we have "upgraded" to an Explorer XLT it's one of the options we miss the most. It's her daily and the family car, but if I'm going-I'm driving, so it gets moved a lot. Also very convenient on road trips/vacations where you might switch several times in a day.

I think part of the hassle of adjusting without memory is the fact that the seats are so adjustable, 6 ways/8ways/lumbar/etc. Wouldn't be so bad if all you change was fwd/back, but now I have to change 6-8 different settings, and every single one is different for us!
seat back vertical vs reclined; base high and flat vs low and inclined; eating the steering wheel vs stretched out; lumbar in vs out; and don't forget tilt/tele on the steering wheel, and all the needed mirror adjustments too!
Fair point. Wife's Lexus has memory seats, but I hate driving it, so I never set them to me. I rather dislike electric seats, so I am bias. Wife loves them.

I am going simple on the Bronco, mostly because, I don't think Ford does fancy that great. Now Lexus, they got nice interior and as I joke, about 5 years ahead of Ford on amenities.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Fair point. Wife's Lexus has memory seats, but I hate driving it, so I never set them to me. I rather dislike electric seats, so I am bias. Wife loves them.

I am going simple on the Bronco, mostly because, I don't think Ford does fancy that great. Now Lexus, they got nice interior and as I joke, about 5 years ahead of Ford on amenities.
I should probably add, my current truck does not have it, and the Bronco would rarely be used. She's never been behind the wheel of the truck in 2 years, and the same will likely happen with the Bronco....esp if I go manual!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our 2017 Escape has 3 memory settings, gonna miss that in the New Bronco, I will Survive ?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It didn't take long for someone to make my point about the same questions getting asked over and over here.
The OP was already posting in a “No memory seats” thread and acknowledged the situation... and then started this thread.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The OP was already posting in a “No memory seats” thread and acknowledged the situation... and then started this thread.
I know, someone in the BN video thread was ragging because the same questions got asked many times. I pointed out the same happens here and often several times in the same thread. Then, I came to this thread and my point was proved.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please don't tell me I am about to drop $65k on an FE Bronci with no memory seats??? I am 6' and the wife is 5'. Will we really need to adjust EVERYTHING each time we swap drivers?????
Ford Bronco Memory Seats 5BA45051-3A00-4428-82E9-5B92D0F9A399

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know, someone in the BN video thread was ragging because the same questions got asked many times. I pointed out the same happens here and often several times in the same thread. Then, I came to this thread and my point was proved.
I saw that and in that same thread the guy below you posted something about the Sasquatch package and daily driving...

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Give me a few hours with an Arduino, I'll figure something out. Hope you ordered the auxiliary switches ;)

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please don't tell me I am about to drop $65k on an FE Bronci with no memory seats??? I am 6' and the wife is 5'. Will we really need to adjust EVERYTHING each time we swap drivers?????
I feel your pain. I am 5' and my hubby is 6'2". I don't have memory seats on my F150, but I DO have power seats. Non-negotiable. I also have a knee injury from a car wreck (not my fault, fyi) back in the day - before power pedals - where my knee plowed into the dash in a head on collision. I need those power seats. I'm worried about the no power pedals.
Sponsored