Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I am getting a manual trans. I know stick shift is not for everyone, but I prefer it and so the 4.7 is a bonus for if I ever want to lift and add 35’s or 37’s later.
Ah sorry, I didn't even consider getting the 2.3L engine to get the manual because my simple mind said "bigger engine, me want".
Sponsored

FordTruckPlant

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who haven't seen, Ford is planning on running their scheduling cadence as follows:

1st Week of Scheduling - First Edition Scheduling
2nd Week of Scheduling - Non First Edition Scheduling
Remaining Weeks - Clean up of Non FE Scheduling (schedules those that didn't get a schedule date in week 2)

This cadence will repeat on a monthly basis. Last week (April 11th-17th) was the run of First Editions. We had allocation for 1 (we have over 50 reservations for FE) and it was our first timestamp that was scheduled. This week we have 25 Non-FEs that are Previewing for scheduling. They started to preview this morning, but this should give you a good sample size of what is/will schedule and where the restrictions are for the first month. This can/will change on a monthly basis. This is just what is scheduling for the first run. It should give you a good idea on bottlenecks.

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3
How many Broncos are they building each week?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, we are contacting everyone once we see a preview and verifying information, collecting final deposit and solidifying the order. We have had good luck getting responses and for everyone still in line, good news! We had one person cancel so everyone is shifted up a spot. 😂

We absolutely are putting 100% effort into not getting a Bronco on the lot that won't end up in the hands of a reservation holder. We know that will happen eventually, but it won't be from a lack of effort on our part.
Has your preview not changed since Tuesday? Mine changed from Tuesday to Wednesday and then again today. I wouldn't tell anyone about a preview personally until Ford sends them the email or I see it assigned a build week in WBDO.

Sponsored

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those who haven't seen, Ford is planning on running their scheduling cadence as follows:

1st Week of Scheduling - First Edition Scheduling
2nd Week of Scheduling - Non First Edition Scheduling
Remaining Weeks - Clean up of Non FE Scheduling (schedules those that didn't get a schedule date in week 2)

This cadence will repeat on a monthly basis. Last week (April 11th-17th) was the run of First Editions. We had allocation for 1 (we have over 50 reservations for FE) and it was our first timestamp that was scheduled. This week we have 25 Non-FEs that are Previewing for scheduling. They started to preview this morning, but this should give you a good sample size of what is/will schedule and where the restrictions are for the first month. This can/will change on a monthly basis. This is just what is scheduling for the first run. It should give you a good idea on bottlenecks.

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3
How many bronco they make each week
If they only made 25 per week....
I am early reservation. First night around 10pm I am in the first 20k reservation at that Speed it will take 1000 week before the make my bronco?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am early reservation. First night around 10pm I am in the first 20k reservation at that Speed it will take 1000 week before the make my bronco?
tLGBynLboUTLy.gif

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That would be terrible but fortunately that isn't how it works. Ford isn't making 25 per week over all. That number is for that dealers allocation

Sponsored

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait so 1 SAS out of 25?
Guesstimated schedule. Looks like 7/13 reservation sasquatches could be built no later than October, and all 7/14 sasquatches could be built by March 2022. Lots of pessimistic assumptions, so take it with a grain of salt.

Ford Bronco First Week of Non-First Edition Bronco Previews – A Sample of What’s Getting Previewed 1619114969843

Last edited:

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know I asked this in another thread, Ill go delete it:

Are there dealers that havent been given ANY yet? Im a day one, and Ive seen a bunch of posts about builds like mine. Im the #1 at my dealer and they are telling me they havent been given a single build yet.

powellguy35

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hat reservation dates are y
I gave up trying to contact my dealer regarding info on this forum. All I get is "ford hasn't communicated that with us." "the owner is out today, he's the only one who knows that"... etc.. etc... So I will just wait for an email from Ford, and pray that they didn't screw something up.
I've given up on my dealer as well. No one will answer my question and they send me to the salesman who took my order and that guy won't return my calls.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know I asked this in another thread, Ill go delete it:

Are there dealers that havent been given ANY yet? Im a day one, and Ive seen a bunch of posts about builds like mine. Im the #1 at my dealer and they are telling me they havent been given a single build yet.
Yes. That's why allocation was important in the big picture.
Sponsored