Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blah, I already have 22 of these... do I need more??

Why yes, yes I do. Commence opening zeee wallet!
Lord how much do you drive? I bought a 6 pack of FL2062s and that’s a 3 year supply for me.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lord how much do you drive? I bought a 6 pack of FL2062s and that’s a 3 year supply for me.
Oh... I'm a odd-ball. I have three vehicles that all use the same filter. 2.0L Duratec in my Focus, 1.5L EcoBoost in the Escape (wife's vehicle), and of course the 2.3L Bronco.

I'm also the "hey can you work on my car" guy in my family. My wife's cousin has a Fusion and my grandmother-in-law owns a Lincoln MKZ, and my father-in-law drives a Mercury Milan—and all of those use the FL-910S.

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh... I'm a odd-ball. I have three vehicles that all use the same filter. 2.0L Duratec in my Focus, 1.5L EcoBoost in the Escape (wife's vehicle), and of course the 2.3L Bronco.

I'm also the "hey can you work on my car" guy in my family. My wife's cousin has a Fusion and my grandmother-in-law owns a Lincoln MKZ, and my father-in-law drives a Mercury Milan—and all of those use the FL-910S.
Makes total sense. A deal like this is great for you. Individual price is about the same as buying a case of 12 on Rockauto.
Sponsored