Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ingridthehorrible sounds like you know what you bought. Still surprised you didn't go modular as you can swap out what gets damaged. Looking forward to you testing them, have yet to see anyone pound on Asfir or another brand.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ingridthehorrible

Ingridthehorrible

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy 2500HD, 2008 Buell 1125R, 98 Buell S1W
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ingridthehorrible sounds like you know what you bought. Still surprised you didn't go modular as you can swap out what gets damaged. Looking forward to you testing them, have yet to see anyone pound on Asfir or another brand.
That's the problem with buying new products on line, especially specialized products for off-roading for a new vehicle model. First buyers are the guinea pigs.

As to really testing them on rocks it might be a while, not a lot trail options with serious rocks down here in FL. Guess I could try it out on the rocks on the riverbank behind the house, lol.

Ford Bronco FMI Skid plates Installed 1672714018467

Ford Bronco FMI Skid plates Installed 1672714237440

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Snacktimes have probably had more consistent use than my NVM, but my NVM took a big hit at Trail Hero that likely would been an expensive and time consuming whoops to fix. I hit a rock at about 25-30mph. Destroyed the factory front bash plate and ground down the UMHW at the edge (not really ground more of shattered)

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Ingridthehorrible How have the FMI skids been holding up? I was considering these given the great coverage and price point.

OP
OP
Ingridthehorrible

Ingridthehorrible

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy 2500HD, 2008 Buell 1125R, 98 Buell S1W
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ingridthehorrible How have the FMI skids been holding up? I was considering these given the great coverage and price point.
Well to be truthful, haven 't had a chance to test them, not any real rock gardens in FL to test them on
Sponsored