Travis Bates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is the name.
iJDMTOY Pair Selective Yellow Lens Fog Light Lamp Assemblies w/ 55W H11 Halogen Bulbs Compatible With Acura Honda Ford Nissan Subaru Suzuki etc

4BF2C3B3-E62F-4122-A030-8805B80B177F.jpeg
Is that pre runner mounted with standard bumper??? I’m looking for something to put on mine

OP
OP

Bbaliatico

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is that pre runner mounted with standard bumper??? I’m looking for something to put on mine
not sure what you mean by “pre runner”. These are apparently a configuration/part that multiple manufacturers have used. It screwed right in. It aligns to the Ford part number too. In fact, I think the Ranger uses it too. Behind your stock bumper is a 3” hole for the lens and 4 attach points that hold it at the right angle. The only issue is the trim panel on a base bumper has no hole in it. That’s it. I drilled a hole in that trim piece and used my own wiring to power it.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

not sure what you mean by “pre runner”. These are apparently a configuration/part that multiple manufacturers have used. It screwed right in. It aligns to the Ford part number too. In fact, I think the Ranger uses it too. Behind your stock bumper is a 3” hole for the lens and 4 attach points that hold it at the right angle. The only issue is the trim panel on a base bumper has no hole in it. That’s it. I drilled a hole in that trim piece and used my own wiring to power it.
Maybe the hoop on the bumper?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bbaliatico

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There you go!! I used a Milwaukee hole saw to drill out the stock covers. The others are still on backorder.

Charlieboy512

Base
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Before you mount other light…leave panel in and get a white paint pen or something to trace the hole.
I actually got the cover for the big bend witch has the fog light holes so I don’t have to cut

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bbaliatico

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What did you pay for fogs?

Geo

Base
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, the base plastic bumper. You can see the bumper cover is removed on the left. There is a standard replacement that fits exactly, but has a hole for the light. One right, one left.

M2DZ17E811DA
M2DZ17E810DA
I"m a little late to get the fogs...been working on other things first. Are these the part numbers for the covers with the holes in them?

Byrnesj

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, the base plastic bumper. You can see the bumper cover is removed on the left. There is a standard replacement that fits exactly, but has a hole for the light. One right, one left.

M2DZ17E811DA
M2DZ17E810DA
Appreciate you sharing the part numbers for the end panels. Would you mind confirming these had the fog lights hole pre-drilled?
Sponsored