First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude! Who knew? 7 1/2 months later.... Thanks.
Funny story, jumped in the car with my wife a few years ago and noticed she had her sleeves between the hands and the steering wheel of her explorer. I asked, rhetorically, "what the 'ell". She did not know how to cut off the steering wheel heater, and the button is on the home screen....face palm 😱. She is blonde but damn that took the cake. Still makes her mad when I bring it up.

All that said, the footwell light is underwhelming to say the least. I'm used to full ambient lighting and different color options.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Funny story, jumped in the car with my wife a few years ago and noticed she had her sleeves between the hands and the steering wheel of her explorer. I asked, rhetorically, "what the 'ell". She did not know how to cut off the steering wheel heater, and the button is on the home screen....face palm 😱. She is blonde but damn that took the cake. Still makes her mad when I bring it up.

All that said, the footwell light is underwhelming to say the least. I'm used to full ambient lighting and different color options.
We rented a car in Florida long ago and couldn't figure out what two buttons on the display were for... Until the day before we turned it in. Butt warmers. In Florida. Never knew about them... Lol.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did this in my F250, just used a set of rock lights and wired them to the upfitter. App lets you adjust brightness and color.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Adding my own “funny wife story”.

This was long time ago back in the 80’s when cars first began to move away from the old-school headlight high-beam button on the floorboard to steering column turn signal lever. The wife was the DD that night so driving our new truck. We lived on a long rural road so I saw she was holding the turn signal lever. “Why are you doing that?” She said, flustered, “The damn high beams wont stay on so I have to hold the damn thing to keep them on. You need to get this fixed.”

”Umm…did you try pushing it the other direction?”

“Oh”

A wise man knows when it’s “nuff said”
Sponsored