Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine turns itself off randomly then I just go back thru settings and turn back on. At first I thought it may have had to do with my headlight settings or something but doesnt appear to be.
I wonder if it is a battery management issue? Or maybe with these updates and downloads we get settings change?
Sponsored

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thereā€™s a little icon next to wifi symbal that confirms an update. And you get a message in the FordPass usually.
Mine do the same itā€™s really noticeable for me because the cup holders arenā€™t lit.

Ok. Thanks

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same "issue", I thought mine was switching itself to off randomly but I did notice that it will do that anytime I do a manual reboot of Sync (press-hold power/volume button + ffwd arrow button). So maybe the ambient light setting defaults to off after reboots, updates etc is a good theory

Jacoozzie

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same "issue", I thought mine was switching itself to off randomly but I did notice that it will do that anytime I do a manual reboot of Sync (press-hold power/volume button + ffwd arrow button). So maybe the ambient light setting defaults to off after reboots, updates etc is a good theory
This is exactly the reason. I was confused for the longest time as to why I kept having to turn on the ambient lighting. Then it dawned on me that after so many annoying reboots (Sync always freezing at startup) the ambient lighting was resetting each reboot.

Sponsored

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would bet it is related to updates. The same thing happens with my hill start assist once in a while since I always turn it off. I think it defaults back to on after certain updates.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that is your (completely unintentional) update indicator....every.single.time :(

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question, have you guys all customized your Broncos using forscan? My 21 and 23 both shut off ambient lighting and theyā€™re both forscan customized

Classics Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve noticed that certain functions including ambient lighting, dome lights and the start-up sequence of the center-stack screen cease to function when I open a door if I havenā€™t started my ā€˜23 WT for a few days. Everything returns to normal after I start it. I assume that it is related to battery management. Only once have I found ambient lighting has been turned off since I purchased the Bronco in late September.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company should fix this...both of our Broncos do this. ambient floor lighting goes away over and over and over

OP
OP
ejaffe

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably belongs in a different thread but I found the bigger issue is the windows. I have to check them regularly if they are going down when the doors are opened. Otherwise when the doors are closed, the window is wedged open at the roof. I am always resetting them.
Sponsored