Sponsored

For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish I got Lux with 12" screen. I'd like the 360 camera and split screen tire view, but then, I wouldn't have my Bronco now. I'm really happy with it. It's not a regret, but if ordering were easier and faster, I may have switched before production of mine began.
Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would love to hear some comments from 2 door homies about the gas tank and range. Too late for me to do anything about it but it is my only real concern.
My R32 had a 14 mile tank and it was angry at gas, and only ran on super, so I'm pretty used to it. I get almost 20 mpg on freeway trips, and about 14.5 driving around in sport mode and getting after it in my 2 DR MIC.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4dr Badlands non-Squatch Mid package. Everything I want and nothing I don't.

I wanted blind spot indicator, heated seats, and think the 12in screen is too big. I did not want sensors on the front bumper. I plan on doing some kind of DIY front camera using a rear camera and either running it thru a USB converter to the 8in screen or worst case put the rear-view mirror part on a BYOD rail and store it in the console when not in use.

33's fit my needs a lot more than 35's. Will probably look at a lift when the factory shocks are done...2.5-3in adjustable with a new upper and then maybe some 35's or 37's...who knows might just do factory replacements and upsize to a true 33in or 34in tire and be done.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome. Kids playing sports, mountain biking, ski trips, etc.. so they are easy to clean? How about sweat?
It was 38 out, dunno about sweat yet, lol! I’ll bet the MGV is top notch at preventing a permanent assed out situation. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would buy the exact same truck: Badlands-Sasquatch-Lux-Soft-2.7

It drives so well with Sasquatch…that you absolutely have to go with the factory 35s and what they give you off road and aesthetics wise.

The B&O is worth the upgrade from high pkg, and the front camera and big screen are a must. Heated seats and wheel are also must haves when the top is dropped when it’s colder.

The soft top is so easy to throw back, that I am ecstatic that I switched from MIC to get it earlier. That would have been a huge mistake.

All in all, I built it perfect for my tastes.

Last edited:

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that there are quite a few people that have had their Bronco for long enough that the new car smell is starting to wear off, I was wondering how people are feeling about the trim package and options they chose.

What trim package did you buy, and are you happy you got it? Are there any options you got that you wished you hadn't, or any options you skipped that you wish you got? Would you buy the same exact Bronco all voer again, or would you change something?
I'm really happy with my bronco (badlands, MIC top, High package, MGV seat, non-sasquatch, tow package). The only things I'd want to change is the color, I only got to see antimatter blue in person after I had a VIN and while I like Area 51 I think it's going to be ubiquitous when there are finally a substantial number of broncos on the road.

The badlands standard 33''s are more than substantial enough for me. The sasquatch wheels and tires I think would be overkill for me and just add road noise. I'm really happy with the MGV seats, they feel nice and are spill proof which is great. So far I have no regrets about not getting the Lux passage either. I'm really not missing anything from the package. I am glad I got the High package with the larger screen.

The only option I wish it had but doesn't are step options to get in. Unless you're 6 ft I think it's a significant stretch to get into the cabin. I'm solving that in the aftermarket, but it would be great if there had been a factory optionaly rock rail with steps.

Swedishgirl68

Black Diamond
First Name
Astrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AudiA3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that there are quite a few people that have had their Bronco for long enough that the new car smell is starting to wear off, I was wondering how people are feeling about the trim package and options they chose.

What trim package did you buy, and are you happy you got it? Are there any options you got that you wished you hadn't, or any options you skipped that you wish you got? Would you buy the same exact Bronco all voer again, or would you change something?
My only regret is that I didn't order two Broncos! I love my 2 door black diamond. I am smiling every day I drive it.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badsquatch, Lux, tow, soft, MGV, Cyber Orangewould not change a thing. Drives like on rails, really a joy to drive. I have not yet taken it off road (nothing around where I live) but will do so over the holidays in SoCal.

Love the soft top, so easy to open up, I'd never open the hard top for a drive to the store or to get the kids from school (less than 5 miles in total) and could not care less about wavy plastic windows, a drum tight one actually would make have me more concerned about easy damage from a branch or something.

Love the ride height, will not ever get bigger tires or more lift, I actually have zero mod plans as of now, it comes the way I want it from the factory. I'll only add things I find I need them, not for show or looks. The prices for mods are just a bit to juicy for my taste for looks only changes.

I would add a winch if someone comes up with a bumper that hides it and works with Lux.

B&O sound system is plenty good for me as well, I don't blast music all that often anymore, at least not at ear bleeding levels that would require more.

It makes me smile every time I walk out the front door, so comfortable to drive, love the MGV seats, it's like the car was custom fitted to me. Everything within reach, everything where I'd expect it to be. Only thing I'd change if I could is the location of the parking break button, that should just be a button on the dash, not that lean forward and reach under thing, minor gripe.

Oh, and love that 12 inch screen, eventually I'll get one of those modules that let you play youtube on it for the times I have to wait for my kids guitar class to end etc.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I couldn't be happier I checked almost all the boxes with my OBX/SAS/2.7/MIC/LUX w/roast leather and Velocity Blue. It's better than I could have dreamed. 3 weeks or so and almost 800 Mike's I can't wipe the smile off my face.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have liked to have had a trim with the larger display (mid/lux?) and/or heated seats, but other than that my low Badlands is fine.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope! Love everything, but I also have a Badlands LUX, so it has all the options...

Only thing I really wanted and couldn't get was the Modular roof...but liking the flexibility of the soft top so far.
Same

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Close to 4K miles on my Badlands w/ Sas and Lux. We love it. I do wish it had memory seats, but everything else is great.

That being said, if I had known the leather option also got you carpet I would have gone with the MGV.
@Jon_MothaFkn_Adams have you thought about ripping the carpet out and having it line-x'd?