Sponsored

For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen?

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now that there are quite a few people that have had their Bronco for long enough that the new car smell is starting to wear off, I was wondering how people are feeling about the trim package and options they chose.

What trim package did you buy, and are you happy you got it? Are there any options you got that you wished you hadn't, or any options you skipped that you wish you got? Would you buy the same exact Bronco all voer again, or would you change something?
Sponsored

SDBRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've only had my Badlands for a week. But it is AMAZING. Had to get a soft top to get it and looking forward to having a hard top some day, but this rig is legit.
Every time I drive it, i just can't believe how it awesome it drives on pavement. I will get it in the dirt soon.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost to 2000 miles now, and I enjoy driving it more every day. Got all the options I wanted and I'm very happy with them. Yes, even the hard top. 😁

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST, 2021 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Close to 4K miles on my Badlands w/ Sas and Lux. We love it. I do wish it had memory seats, but everything else is great.

That being said, if I had known the leather option also got you carpet I would have gone with the MGV.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope! Love everything, but I also have a Badlands LUX, so it has all the options...

Only thing I really wanted and couldn't get was the Modular roof...but liking the flexibility of the soft top so far.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatched Badlands high pack...
I wish the audio/USB/wireless charging were offered outside of the nanny electronics.
Actually, if I could just get armrest and dash USB ports I would be totally happy.
But I'd never spring for $3000 to get em.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands/SAS/Lux/MGV/Soft top - wouldn't change a thing (other than wish I could have gotten the dual top option). Told the wife the other day, I wouldn't even trade it for a FE since it doesn't have MGV.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First Edition 4 Door - only thing I hate is that there are no ready-to-install splash guards for the front to minimize rocks slinging up and hitting the sides. I may modify the OE fronts to have a hole for the slider rails to fit through to mount though.

Sponsored

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm happy with my Lux SaS Bandlands after a few hundred miles. Would I change my order? Nope! It is so worth the wait!

SAS-I wanted the 35's/4.7s/Lockers so the package made sense, I don't like the tires and replacing them with Mickey Baja Boss ATs.

Lux - The 12" screen is awesome so good for High and Lux. I disabled Adaptive Cruise, B&O sounds good, I like the door opener and wireless charging pad. Someday might use the extra dash power outlets. I don't know about Evasive Steering or Sync4/GPS (I use wireless Carplay and it works just fine). I probably could have gotten away with High and upgraded the audio, but whatever, YOLO.

Soft Top - I think it'll be cool once spring/summer rolls around, glad I switched otherwise I wouldn't have a Bronco right now. If it wasn't garaged I wouldn't have switched from MIC.

Badlands - Sway bar disconnect and MGV/Wash out - awesome.

4-door - I started 2-door and switched at order time, glad it did. Already needed the 5 seats, storage and larger gas tank. I could see buying a 2-door in a few years if this Bronco does well.

Now if I didn't have more than a few hobbies, wife and kids I'd opt for more of a DIY build. At this point in life I need more gas and go/set it and forget it toys, hard enough to keep up with fixes and maintenance.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my Badlands 2.7 4DR High package, Hard Top. I went no tow (I am pretty sure that's how I got it in July), after the hassle of wiring, I would order the tow package (my net price was about $400, so it was cheaper). I would probably go Lux as well. The high package stereo is terrible and I love adaptive cruise and heated wheel.

I love the MGV and 12" screen too btw. I could probably forgo the front locker and HD front axel for my uses, but I wouldn't be satisfied with Mid package, so Badlands it is/was for me (I actually prefer the look of the BD, slightly).

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In for the responses. Very curious to leather vs MGV thoughts.
We went mountain biking yesterday, we were covered with mud and so was all our gear, I didn't care since I had MGV/rubber floors!! I no longer have to care about wet gear or mud, love it!
Sponsored