Sponsored

For those with MGV…. how's it holding up and any regrets not getting leather?

Sants

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Highlander, Prius (I know, I know)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How has it been holding up and any regrets not going with leather or vise versa?

I have searched and read through countless posts but figured I’d ask now that people have had some time in their vehicles.

I have a badlands on order with leather and have really been thinking about changing to MGV.

I have always had leather in vehicles but my kids are younger and we spend a bunch of time at the beach. I have taken good care of my other vehicles so not too worried but I’m really liking the idea of rubber floors and seats designed for the elements.

My biggest concerns are headrests, and rear armrest/cup holders (I know I know) but there are some work arounds there.

Just looking for honest opinions of people who had spent time in MGV or leather equipped Broncos.
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had my Badlands for four months now and love the MGV seats. They are extremely comfortable and easy to keep clean. I haven’t had any wear or tear with them either. Yes there are no cup holders in the rear at least on the four door version but I don’t find that to be an issue.

OP
OP

Sants

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Highlander, Prius (I know, I know)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had my Badlands for four months now and love the MGV seats. They are extremely comfortable and easy to keep clean. I haven’t had any wear or tear with them either. Yes there are no cup holders in the rear at least on the four door version but I don’t find that to be an issue.

Thank you!

Any issue with the fixed headrests?

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had mine about 5 months now and the leather interior wouldn't have worked for me. The MGV is soft and has been very durable. The thing is with the leather interior you get carpet on the floor. I have been enjoying the washout interior wayyyy too much. It makes cleaning the interior so much easier when it gets muddy or dusty inside. I don't have to worry about the windows being down/top down while out on the trail.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you!

Any issue with the fixed headrests?
I personally haven’t had any. They work out well for me as I am 5’ 11”. They come down with just the push of the button and go back into place just as easily.

Sponsored

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my MGV seats. Very durable, easy to clean, extremely comfortable, and. I issies with the fixed headrests. I always fiddled with my headrests in other vehicles, but it has been completely unnecessary with this trick. Thanks also don’t mind that the seats are not power. They really seem to be higher quality than the standard issue ford leather, which I have also owned. My reasoning was go with the MGV, if there is a durability issue down the road, I could always buy Katzkin leather. Go
With the MGV, you won’t be disappointed. Plus the MGV color is way better than the leather options.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am pleased with mine. From my experience, more comfortable than the seat on my Jeep, tundra, and H3.

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We love ours. The MGV doesn't seem to get too hot or too cold and it's crazy comfortable. I come from a huge Jeep group and when people sit in our Bronco, the first comment they make is how comfortable it is. I have no issues with the fixed headrests.

ricstang

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 4 door Black Diamond. I love the vinyl floor and MGV seats. With 3 kids and two dogs it is a breeze to care for. The seats are supremely comfortable and no issues with wear and tear. Easy to clean up. I really liked the vinyl floors in my 2010 Adrenalin and 1987 F150,.so definitely was happy to see it as an option in my Bronco! And everyone thinks the.seats are leather and that they look awesome!

Last edited:

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've had our Bronco for 2 months now and I second everyone else's comments! I would add that every single person that has been in the Bronco, one of the first things they comment on are the seats. They touch them and they say "wow, what is this?"

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm only at 1300 miles but so far I love them. Super comfortable. I did a 6hr drive home the day I bought it and another 12hrs in it yesterday.

The lumbar area gets sweaty for me though, it's going to be bad this summer. I might get a beaded seat cover, they've worked wonders for me in non-A/C cars.

The headrest is perfect, haven't even considered it's existence.

Last edited:

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, it’s good enough for a $70K Ski Nautique.

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have put 8000 miles on mine so far. A lot of it was a 3000 mile round trip during the holidays. I have loved the mgv and wash out floors. Super comfortable and seem to be really durable. I dont have any marks or wear on my seats so far. Not having kids, I haven't missed the extra cup holders that would be in the center console. I did order some molle mounted bottle pouches off amazon that work really well on the back of the front seats. They are big enough to fit my half gallon bottle. I have even had yeti cups with sealed lids in them and nothing has spilled.
Sponsored