Sponsored

For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen?

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have now received my Big Bend with mid package non Sasquatch.

I haven't had a car with cloth seats in a very very long time. Was was a little worried about the interior being low quality.

Boy was I wrong..

I can't believe how much I like the cloth seats, they're super comfortable, the contrast of the black and the gray look great. And the interior just looks great so utilitarian yet so nicely styled.

Smiles every time I get into it.

IMG_20211210_140833.jpg

IMG_20211210_074351.jpg

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how often do you take the top on and off?
I have only taken off the front panels and I have only done that 4 or 5 times because it's been on the cool side when I head out in the mornings.

jackb10

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks; 2019 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have mine for about 3 weeks now with about 1,500 mi so far:

4Dr Outer Banks Lux with 2.7L Hard top.

Love it more everyday, drives like a dream and the 2.7 has some giddy up to it! Only thing so far is I have some wind noise at highway speeds. I've taken off the front to panels and reset them hoping maybe that was it but no luck so far. Still need to take the roof rack off to take the rear section off too.

Anyone else with wind noise? I think mine is a little much...

Sponsored

HighTideOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

high pkg Outer Banks, non-sas. Just hit 500 miles on it. It’s my wife’s daily driver.

Her and I feel the same way as most do here, with my only regret being not getting the 2.7L. Other than that, Ford really knocked it out of the park with this one ( this is coming from a die hard Chevy/GM guy)!

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands Lux with MIC, Non Sas. Nearly 1000 km on it and wouldn't change a thing. Love the options and very happy with the performance and stance on 33's.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2.7 MIC Squatch BD w/tow.

1k miles.

Would not change a thing. Even without MID Pack I'm happy and haven't once thought, boy wish I got that.

Standard still comes with collision assist and review camera, can remote start from the app.

Changed the speakers myself (easy) and will add heated seats at my leisure.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You don’t have remote start? I got the same rig w/ 2.7. I got the remote start. I thought it came with the high package.
It does. Maybe he doesn't know he has it?!

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No remote start on the manual
Right. Didnt think you might have a manual! That was one reason I didn't get the manual, the other being the footwell space seemed too tight for my feet, and knees 69 years old.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have put about 1,000 miles on it, half of those in my drive from dealer in AZ. Can say I still would not change my trim or options after already putting it through various uses in the last week. I did opt for the built in nav and glad I did, easy to use instead of Carplay. Heard it will integrate with their trail mapping, hope they do something cool(unlikely) lol I do wish for one thing, that High pack had the dash USB port. 2 air vents are positioned perfectly to warm your hands, btw, win! Base stereo is fine. No desire to upgrade for a while, call me crazy. I do wish I had maybe added to one accessory. That is the optional PPF for the bottom half of my doors(if that’s even what it covers), already got a nice paint chip from baja racing it down a dirt road to the main trailhead, but damnit was it FUN!

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that there are quite a few people that have had their Bronco for long enough that the new car smell is starting to wear off, I was wondering how people are feeling about the trim package and options they chose.

What trim package did you buy, and are you happy you got it? Are there any options you got that you wished you hadn't, or any options you skipped that you wish you got? Would you buy the same exact Bronco all voer again, or would you change something?
Just wish I got the roof racks. Other than that, no regrets
Sponsored