Sponsored

For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen?

Delight

Big Bend
First Name
Delight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BigBend 4dr w/mid package, tow and hardtop.

12” screen would be nice and Roof Rack rails (How was I supposed to know Ford wouldn’t sell them later?).
External camera package but I am impressed with the Sync4… pretty sure I’ll upgrade seats to Leather in a couple years (although happy w/fabric seats).

Really enjoying the 2.3L primarily because of the mileage. I had a Sequoia I logged 195,000 miles and don’t want 16mpg anymore although 2.7L seems pretty nice.

I frequent trails and this is my daily driver but never rock crawls (or whatever it’s called)…prefer my Honda Foreman for that.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've had the2dr Black Diamond for 6 weeks. It is non-sas, 7spd, no upgrades except Advanced 4x4 and keypad. No mid, high, or lux upgrade...just standard configuration.

No regrets and I am very glad I got the 2DR...it just looks and feels proper. The setup feels purposeful, is easy to use, and functions as it is supposed to.

Love the BD, 7spd is great, MGV and the seats are very comfortable. No issues with MIC.

I will add a roof rack and some accessories, but nothing I would change about the platform I ordered and have been driving.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope and Nope...

taguirre

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with the Outer Banks with the Lux package for the interior and then added the Sasquatch for the added off-road. Yes I don't have the sway bat disconnect but have the Lux, 2.7 6cyl with leather and the B&O system for $6K less than had I done the Bad Lands. Overall pretty darn pleased as the interior is something I can be super proud of

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2 door Badlands high non SAS 7MT. I love it, but had planned on reordering a 2 door base 7MT for 2022 after I received the notice in August that I was pushed to 2022. Ford surprised me with a vin on 9/30 so my badlands order was locked in. I didn’t think there was a chance for a 2021 so I didn’t bother changing my order. If I knew I was getting a 2021 I would’ve changed to the base in AMB. All the tech in the Badlands, heated seats with manual, lockers, bigger front axle, SBD, 33” tires, 12” screen and cameras, etc is all very cool. I‘m very happy with this Badlands, but I would’ve been happy with a base as well while spending $16K less before mods.

Last edited:

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Only regret is getting a manual instead of an automatic....ONLY because i sit in 2 hours of rush hour freeway traffic 5 days a week.

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a Wildtrack ordered from Day 1, and went to my dealer to change to a BadSquatch about 6 months later. They told me they'd change it and never did. I got the update emails from Ford, and it never showed any change to a BadSquatch. I was not happy and told the dealer I would not take it.

The dealer told me about an abandoned order on a BadSquatch in A51 that arrived sooner than my build, and they sold it at sticker.

Overall, I'm happy, but I wish it was cactus grey or silver, and I wish I got the factory brush guard.

Anyone wanna trade? LMAO

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 door softie Basesquatch
The only thing I wish I could have picked was heated seats, but in no way do I want all the other gizmos. I'll wait to pull them from a wrecked one.
And the stereo sucks in all models.
All my other gripes are annoying things they all have; crappy stereo (my 05 Silverado has a better system), auto stop/start that fails to off, double honk if you exit w/fob, and no front locker in 4Hi.
Sponsored