First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you get a signed purchase agreement with the XPlan pricing? If so, you should be good. Anything verbal is likely to be BS unless you have a really trustworthy dealer in my opinion.
Nope nothing in writing just the fact I know the guy 30+ years but he knows that shit won’t fly with me I’ll just walk away these things are way to over priced even at xplan pricing imo
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m not sure. I’ve only ever used D plan which is a little different. I can request a PIN directly from the D Plan website using my FMC login
My dad used to struggle with a flip phone! There wasn’t a chance he was logging into anything. Back in the day, he would call Dearborn and they would give him a pin. I would just provide the dealer the pin and it was a done deal. I was pretty spoiled with that process. Part of the reason I went with Granger Motors. Working with them was just like the days when I’d order through Ford.

Thanks for all your help on the forum. I haven’t needed it, but I sure appreciate all the help you provide.

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope nothing in writing just the fact I know the guy 30+ years but he knows that shit won’t fly with me I’ll just walk away these things are way to over priced even at xplan pricing imo
Definitely wouldn't blame you for walking on a broken promise. It is good you have a buddy who will hopefully keep his word and hook you up.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Huh bronco is ineligible for x-plan ? I just ordered a badlands wonder if my dealer screwed up and when it comes they pull that oh well we can’t sell it to you for xplan bs well if they do somebody else will get it it won’t be me
X plan was originally available for the Bronco, but only for a very short time. The dealer I used for ordering and purchasing my 2021 Bronco had a short window of commitment as they posted an expiration date of X Plan acceptance. We took delivery of our Bronco 14 months later and the dealer did honor X Plan in the pricing. Unlike the old days where s difference of 10-15% separated invoice from MSRP, Ford’s updated pricing only produced an overall 5-6% discount. We were happy as we knew the pricing up front.

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi All,

Recently found out my sister in-law is a ford employee and has access to get me A plan pricing. I’ve called two dealers here around Nashville to inquire about making a 2024 order using that program. Both sales reps told me they don’t do that on broncos. I (think I) know that broncos are not X plan eligible, but found other posts where people were able to get A plan pricing on ordered vehicles. Is this true? If so, can anyone recommend a dealer I could talk to place an order in the program?

Thanks!

Adam
She should check. She might be able to get you the A plan. I know that Ford employees can get it for their brother in law. At least they can in Michigan.

Sponsored

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She should check. She might be able to get you the A plan. I know that Ford employees can get it for their brother in law. At least they can in Michigan.
Hi All,

Recently found out my sister in-law is a ford employee and has access to get me A plan pricing. I’ve called two dealers here around Nashville to inquire about making a 2024 order using that program. Both sales reps told me they don’t do that on broncos. I (think I) know that broncos are not X plan eligible, but found other posts where people were able to get A plan pricing on ordered vehicles. Is this true? If so, can anyone recommend a dealer I could talk to place an order in the program?

Thanks!

Adam
Sorry just reread your post. It is true not all dealers accept A plan but isn't there any dealer in Texas that does.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
These are the eligible people covered on the Z plan:

Spouse (Opposite or Same-Sex) • Parents (including step-parents) • Spouse's parents • Grandparents • Spouse's grandparents • Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children) • Grandchildren • Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step) • Aunts • Uncles • Nieces • Nephews

"A" Plan is for current Ford employees. "Z" Plan is for Ford retirees (me) and eligible family above. Both A & Z plans are identical in price.

I tried to order a Heritage from Autonation Ford in Scottsdale back in August. They accepted my order then sent me paperwork to sign that included $1700 in ADM. They told me that they add that to all Bronco sales. I told them that I didn't want any of there add ons, so they basically told me to order elswhere. They just didn't want to sell a Bronco at the Z-plan price, and I have previously purchased 5 vehicles from them all on Z-plan.

I ended up ordering my Heritage from Szott Ford in Holly, MI. (where I'm from originally) at Z-Plan price without ADM. Most Michigan car sales are at plan pricing because even if you don't work for one of the car companies, you most likely have a relative that does. Look at any Ford dealer website in the Detroit area, and they advertise A/Z prices, not MSRP.

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealers can tell you anything they want. If you can get a pin from Dearborn, you can get the deal. I’ve purchased many Ford cars and trucks over the last 50 years when my father was still alive. You just (or did in my case) go into your dealer of choice and order the vehicle with your PIN number. I haven’t purchased one in many years but that was the way it worked before.
Dealers don't have to honor any of the plans.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Ducati1098 told me the same as well. Guess I’ve always just been lucky. We never had to search for a dealer. Just went to the closest one at the time and placed the order. I guess times have changed.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That is correct. This is from the Ford AXZ website:

Dealership Obligations and Rules • Participating dealerships agree to comply with all of the terms outlined in this document, including the Red Carpet Lease Option provisions. Authorized Ford, and Lincoln dealerships are encouraged, but not obligated, to participate in the New Vehicle Purchase Program. Participating dealerships must sign a Dealer Agreement located on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement on each New Vehicle Purchase Program sale or Red Carpet Lease.

Sponsored

Msell71

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 84 SVO, 66 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Ford dealer here in Ames has no problems with A/Z plans. The dealer I bought the Bronco at was in Forsyth, GA and they accepted the Z plan pricing, but I wouldn’t recommend them. Their after sales service was abysmal.

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Ducati1098 told me the same as well. Guess I’ve always just been lucky. We never had to search for a dealer. Just went to the closest one at the time and placed the order. I guess times have changed.
I usualy don't have a problem with a dealer honering my Z plan but with the Bronco it's harder to find a dealer that will except it.

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@MaximuNashville I did mine through Two Rivers with Z Plan and had a great experience. Highly recommend!

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you still request a pin from Dearborn or has that changed too? Maybe that’s why my daughter didn’t get as good of deal as I was expecting on her Escape back in 2012.
I’m not sure. I’ve only ever used D plan which is a little different. I can generate a PIN directly from the D Plan website using my FMC login
You just log into the retiree/employee plan pricing website with your Ford username/password.

There is also a number you can call for those who retired prior-2000.... ish?? (I don't remember exactly when Active Directory was brought in.)

AZXD-plan pricing was always an easy way for dealers to get a guaranteed sale. Customer ends up happy and any extra cost to the dealer gets reimbursed by Ford after the paperwork goes through. It's was a no-brainer honestly.

During the past 2-3 years when dealers could easily sell vehicles over MSRP, it was simply more profitable to do stop offering plan pricing, and so many did just that.

Of course in certain communities like southeast Michigan, Chicago, Louisville, Cleveland, Kansas City, northwest Phoenix, etc. not offering plan-pricing is basically sales suicide because there are gigantic populations of Ford employees in those areas. You become known as the dealer that doesn't offer plan pricing among Ford employees living in that area, and you might as well just start planning for bankruptcy. But for dealers not located in those areas—doesn't matter.
Sponsored