James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey all,
I keep reading threads about folks buying Ford Accessories at a 20% discount.
I’ve been waiting to buy some accessories myself but “the dealer says” they don’t go on sale.
Just wondering if there’s a secret code I can use, if there’s a sale coming up that I should wait for, or if I’m out of luck because I live in Canada???

let me know if you’ve got any insider info.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all,
I’ve been waiting to buy some accessories myself but “the dealer says” they don’t go on sale.
Just wondering if there’s a secret code I can use, if there’s a sale coming up that I should wait for, or if I’m out of luck because I live in Canada???

Canadian Luck.

OP
OP
Function_7

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey all,

Can you not get them from the website in Canada? That's where the discount is located:

https://accessories.ford.com/

I'm not seeing where they don't ship to Canada but didn't dig deep. The 20% on the site only gives this caveat:

*Offer valid for one-time only ecommerce purchase of accessories from accessories.ford.com. Limited time offer. Excludes installation. Must be a registered customer on accessories.ford.com to receive discount. Maximum amount of discount is $200. Promo code must be applied at checkout to receive discount. Cannot be combined with other offers. Accessories.ford.com reserves the right to change program details at any time without obligations. Not valid in Arizona, Oklahoma, or Vermont.

OP
OP
Function_7

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you not get them from the website in Canada? That's where the discount is located:

https://accessories.ford.com/

I'm not seeing where they don't ship to Canada but didn't dig deep. The 20% on the site only gives this caveat:

*Offer valid for one-time only ecommerce purchase of accessories from accessories.ford.com. Limited time offer. Excludes installation. Must be a registered customer on accessories.ford.com to receive discount. Maximum amount of discount is $200. Promo code must be applied at checkout to receive discount. Cannot be combined with other offers. Accessories.ford.com reserves the right to change program details at any time without obligations. Not valid in Arizona, Oklahoma, or Vermont.
Nope, accessories.ford.com does not offer a shipping option to Canada, just “pick up at dealer”. I have to go to accessories.ford.ca—the Canadian site, and Ford Canada isn’t having a sale right now:cry:
I could come south of the border to pick up, but the road trip would basically negate the savings

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nope, accessories.ford.com does not offer a shipping option to Canada, just “pick up at dealer”. I have to go to accessories.ford.ca—the Canadian site, and Ford Canada isn’t having a sale right now:cry:
I could come south of the border to pick up, but the road trip would basically negate the savings
Sorry, I did search Ford Accessories Canada and it only gave me the U.S. site.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure what you are looking for, but the prices that I see on tascaparts.com are still better than the 20% off sale.

OP
OP
Function_7

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure what you are looking for, but the prices that I see on tascaparts.com are still better than the 20% off sale.
Just checked it out, and it’s a great deal, even with shipping up here. Thanks for the tip.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all,

They have sales on-line often.

Sponsored

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hey all,

The local dealer near me has them for cheaper than the 20% discount on Ford site on a regular basis, so there is no "additional" discount through them.

TXHillCountry

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Expedition Max, 2013 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately the sale doesn't apply to FordPass points redemption. I'm pretty sure the 20% off sale at the end of last year did.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this link. Fender Flares are only $170, which isn‘t bad at all in case I bang one on the trail.

Beefcake.

Big Bend
First Name
Beefcake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey all,

depending on what you are looking for, the forum sponsors may be able to help out. feel free to shoot me a PM with what you are looking for.

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all,

They often go on sale during holiday weekends at the online Ford site. Also, I've had good luck having the dealer match the online prices for accessories. Curiously, the dealer offered discounts at the parts counter are never as good as the online price - just show them your phone...
Sponsored