Sponsored

Ford Announces 2021 Bronco World Premiere for Spring 2020 and Shows New Logo!

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd bet the e-Bay Chinese aftermarket sellers are already making molds for cursive Bronco badges so people can replace them. Just like how everyone with a Foxbody with a 302 in it put the new 5.0 fender badges on.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
iconic or good of a nameplate as the Bronco is
I agree...even though I was the proud owner of an S10 from 1986 to 2015. I think the bigger question is....given the Bronco excitement, the dozens of key chains & T shirts Ford has already flooded Amazon with, the way-cool "Sixty-Six" base trim....what in the world took Ford so long to pull this off???

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree...even though I was the proud owner of an S10 from 1986 to 2015. I think the bigger question is....given the Bronco excitement, the dozens of key chains & T shirts Ford has already flooded Amazon with, the way-cool "Sixty-Six" base trim....what in the world took Ford so long to pull this off???
I think itā€™s kind of a Tony Stark creating a new element type thing... his father says ā€œI'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out.ā€

I think they have been kicking it around but havenā€™t had the huge sales of the 4-door wrangler to justify it to the pencil pushers, distancing themselves from OJ to keep a clean image, and I think the design language to justify the retro theme is only something that Ford has done well recently with the GT and new Mustang. IMO the pre-2015 mustangs are straight up cringe with how bad they look and Iā€™m not a fan of how the ā€˜04 concept aged, I think ford realizes this too and has only recently decided to get serious. I think convincing the pencil pushers was the hardest because the Broncoā€™s sales were not that good in the final years.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get excited about KC's comment's about different font options. Also, different heritage trims. It makes me believe Ford is putting enough thought to get it right!

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And we'll all wait for Spring 2020 when Ford reveals the "yet-to-be-named-rugged-compact-utility-crossover" and tells us that we'll get to see the Bronco in 2020, at which point they'll show us the courier and tell us we'll see the Bronco in fall.....

But really though, I'm excited if this is the actual Broncobronco (which I'm sure it is)... still got a bit to wait though, I'll probably be buying towards the end of the first production year

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
They put a (vague) date on it.

Prime example of how Bronco deprived we all are at this point.

Question - I heard we have a date!
Answer - Not really, we donā€™t have a date...
Question - We have what week?
Answer - No, we havenā€™t really nailed down the week yet.
Question - Month????
Answer - Not exactly..
Question - What the hell are you sayin?
Answer - Well I can only tell you what season. It will be in the spring.
(Pause)...
Response - Hell yes! In the Spring!!! Woohoooooo!!!! Ford gave us a date!

jamanrr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ford F150 Powerstroke,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It look ford a while to get the new mustang right, it took a lot of domestic muscle car producers a while to get it right, lightweight chassis combined with powerful motors, painted wheels, wheel flares and wings/aero is something the European and japanese car makers have been getting right since the mid 2000s.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stampede.Offroad

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands