First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We were aware this might happen and were hoping that hiding the page and not doing any SEO, it would keep it on the DL for awhile. Unfortunately, when we start uploading pics and it gets traffic it's kinda out of our control. Jarod is trying to make sure orders have the user name and VINs in the special order section of the checkout. If we start seeing a bunch of orders coming in from non members we'll have to either end it or try to do something else. The biggest limiting factor is the ecommerce tool we are using which works well for us but is limited on how much customization we can do.
Could you raise prices for people without a vin/order/res? Then offer a discount to the people who do? Even if you raise it 5-10% youll still be well under most dealers who only want to charge list.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could you raise prices for people without a vin/order/res? Then offer a discount to the people who do? Even if you raise it 5-10% youll still be well under most dealers who only want to charge list.
Why would someone without an Order/Res get Bronco parts?

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The system allows for coupon codes of % or $$ off the price listed. The accessories don't all have the same markup from cost to MSRP so we just set the price at a % above cost. I was just informed shipping rates have gone way up so we'll probably be making adjustments soon. But to answer your question, our merchant/checkout tool just isn't capable of doing this automatically and would be a huge PITA for Jarod to do it manually. If he did, we would have to do transactions over the phone since we can't bill through the PP tool.

We've thought about every way to possibly do this without tons of additional work, this is the best we could do with the tools currently available.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean like this dealership? 🤦‍♂️

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY 5F614065-F99C-4561-BBAB-26BB6DE8041D
Unfortunately, yes. Couple different ways I would do it. One, get the drill bit stop, get an old 7/16 bit and cut it to make a stubby or find a deep 1/2" drive socket, slip it over the bit where only a little is exposed. Obviously, predrill and step up with larger bits until you get to 7/16. The panel is thick in that left lower corner and will have the tendency to suck the bit through instead of cut.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess the same reason some people by guns but never go to the range. 🤷‍♂️
I dunno, I don't think a folding tailgate table or set of skid plates is a particularly maneuverable defense weapon.😅.

BTW, appreciate the work you're putting into this!

nealpark

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr FE / 2013 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ordered my hitch on the 4th, had it delivered on the 7th. Awesome turn around, thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dunno, I don't think a folding tailgate table or set of skid plates is a particularly maneuverable defense weapon.😅.

BTW, appreciate the work you're putting into this!
Skid plate could be used as a passive defense barrier/chicken plate.

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why would someone without an Order/Res get Bronco parts?
In this case they are selling it so low, that someone could buy it from them and resell it for a profit.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my shipment today. Thanks Flip/Phil/Ruxer team!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We were aware this might happen and were hoping that hiding the page and not doing any SEO, it would keep it on the DL for awhile. Unfortunately, when we start uploading pics and it gets traffic it's kinda out of our control. Jarod is trying to make sure orders have the user name and VINs in the special order section of the checkout. If we start seeing a bunch of orders coming in from non members we'll have to either end it or try to do something else. The biggest limiting factor is the ecommerce tool we are using which works well for us but is limited on how much customization we can do.
I'm going to look at what you guys have to offer. I appreciate the discount!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to look at what you guys have to offer. I appreciate the discount!
Jarod is still burried under orders so some items show 0 stock. Should be turning some of these back on next week.
Sponsored