Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We are going to be offering Bronco6G.com (B6G) registered users ONLY, deals on Ford/Bronco Accessories. Full disclosure, there isn't much margin on Ford Accessories and no volume discounts from our FAD. This is essentially the same price our employees pay for parts. It's a way to thank B6G and the 6G community for allowing us the space to be here and the trust customers have placed with us.

The rules: First and foremost, I want this to be B6G exclusive which means don't share the link on other sites. The Bronco part of the store has been hidden for now for this specific reason. At checkout I need you to provide your registered B6G username and your VIN if you have it. If we start getting orders from non 6G folks I'll shut it down. Not trying to be difficult just part of the deal.

We have not loaded all Bronco accessories into the store yet because there are a bunch still not available and don't have solid ETAs yet. My FAD will be providing us with weekly inventory updates so we don't oversell certain products and have a bunch of mad people. They will be able to pull from other warehouses but that will add a delay in shipping.

You will see a red note below the item that refers to a handling charge. This is actually flat rate shipping. We've tried to estimate shipping as accurately as possible but expect these to change after we start seeing items go out. We are also limited to the lower 48 states. Sorry northern neighbors, our governments are making it too difficult to send stuff across the border.

We are stocking some some accessories but can't keep everything and rely on our FAD for regular daily deliveries. We aren't Amazon so don't expect things to ship same day. We may have to wait on the FAD to get it to us before it goes out which could take a few days, possibly longer on some items. If the FAD or Ford is out of inventory Jarod will give you the option to cancel the order or wait. We will do our best to provide wait times if the FAD can give us accurate info.

Taxes: For folks in Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois I'm sorry, we have to collect tax since we meet their requirements to do so. Everyone else, congratulations, no tax for you!

If you have questions about fitment of a specific item, please ask. We can't take items back that have been installed or improperly installed (my FAD won't take them back). Damaged out of the box is a different story. Ford Accessories carry a warranty so keep your invoice (we will always have a copy if you get in a pinch).

If you have questions please email Jarod: [email protected]

Here is the link. https://www.ruxerparts.com/BRONCO6G

Good shopping, thanks for your business and if you have questions you know how to find me.

Phil Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln
Jasper, IN
Just as soon as I know I’ll actually be getting a Bronco to put accessories on …

Seriously though - you’ve discovered a lot of information for us, and I’ll be ordering from you.
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is awesome! First time posting - and I've been telling my wife - that if it didn't exist I would be asking the local outdoor company (Hammock Gear) to design a tarp to snugly fit the bronco if the roof and doors are off and you catch inclement weather.

Leave it to Coverking to have an awesome option waiting for my Bronco.

Thanks Ruxer!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for hooking us up!

4 door cargo area floor liner to be available in the future?
Wha??? They most certainly should be. I used a list my FAD provided and saw they weren't on there. Just sent them an email.

I just built a showroom display and have one on there for mock up.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY showroom display

Sponsored

Swampelina

Badlands
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are going to be offering Bronco6G.com (B6G) registered users ONLY, deals on Ford/Bronco Accessories. Full disclosure, there isn't much margin on Ford Accessories and no volume discounts from our FAD. This is essentially the same price our employees pay for parts. It's a way to thank B6G and the 6G community for allowing us the space to be here and the trust customers have placed with us.

The rules: First and foremost, I want this to be B6G exclusive which means don't share the link on other sites. The Bronco part of the store has been hidden for now for this specific reason. At checkout I need you to provide your registered B6G username and your VIN if you have it. If we start getting orders from non 6G folks I'll shut it down. Not trying to be difficult just part of the deal.

We have not loaded all Bronco accessories into the store yet because there are a bunch still not available and don't have solid ETAs yet. My FAD will be providing us with weekly inventory updates so we don't oversell certain products and have a bunch of mad people. They will be able to pull from other warehouses but that will add a delay in shipping.

You will see a red note below the item that refers to a handling charge. This is actually flat rate shipping. We've tried to estimate shipping as accurately as possible but expect these to change after we start seeing items go out. We are also limited to the lower 48 states. Sorry northern neighbors, our governments are making it too difficult to send stuff across the border.

We are stocking some some accessories but can't keep everything and rely on our FAD for regular daily deliveries. We aren't Amazon so don't expect things to ship same day. We may have to wait on the FAD to get it to us before it goes out which could take a few days, possibly longer on some items. If the FAD or Ford is out of inventory Jarod will give you the option to cancel the order or wait. We will do our best to provide wait times if the FAD can give us accurate info.

Taxes: For folks in Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois I'm sorry, we have to collect tax since we meet their requirements to do so. Everyone else, congratulations, no tax for you!

If you have questions about fitment of a specific item, please ask. We can't take items back that have been installed or improperly installed (my FAD won't take them back). Damaged out of the box is a different story. Ford Accessories carry a warranty so keep your invoice (we will always have a copy if you get in a pinch).

If you have questions please email Jarod: [email protected]

Here is the link. https://www.ruxerparts.com/BRONCO6G

Good shopping, thanks for your business and if you have questions you know how to find me.

Phil Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln
Jasper, IN
How great! Thank you. Now I just need my Bronco

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wha??? They most certainly should be. I used a list my FAD provided and saw they weren't on there. Just sent them an email.

I just built a showroom display and have one on there for mock up.

showroom display.jpg
Available on the Ruxer site flip linked us to, not available in general 😉

EDIT: YOU ARE FLIP! READING COMPREHENSION IS NOT ON POINT RIGHT NOW 😜

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looked at the page and saw the incredible prices. Guess I know where my next paycheck is going. Lol. Hey @flip , what about having a login and wishlist??? Not sure how easy that would be to add but would be a nice feature.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have the part number for the Beauty Rash rings in different colors. They have seemed to fall off the internets. Looking for a sexy set in black party of 5.
They aren't on my list but the list I had says 1Q 2022.

M-1021K-BLB Black
BLR Red
BLO Orange

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looked at the page and saw the incredible prices. Guess I know where my next paycheck is going. Lol. Hey @flip , what about having a login and wishlist??? Not sure how easy that would be to add but would be a nice feature.
I'll ask Jarod.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
@flip
Regarding the hitch, do your see any issues with installing on a Base model ( pre wire- mounting holes )
Also, do you have any plans to offering Ford Protect at a discount ?
Thanks

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not to burst your bubble flip... but I think if I need something I will support my local dealer.... thanks anyway....

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow Wow Wow, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar!.. You have taken over priced accessories and made them affordable.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks!

LPETTIS4

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not to burst your bubble flip... but I think if I need something I will support my local dealer.... thanks anyway....
So if you could get an item for $164 cheaper from them than your local dealer, you'd still go with the local dealer???
Sponsored