Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, am I still allowed to perform my own vehicle maintenance without voiding the warranty?
Just keep a record of your oil and filter purchases and the mileage when changed.
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey everyone, this is my first new car and Iā€™m new to car warranties. How is it this deal so much cheaper than purchasing direct from Ford Protectā€™s website? Ford Protect is almost twice the price for the same package. I want to be sure Iā€™m buying a legit product! Im looking at 10yrs/125k miles. Thanks in advance.

Also, am I still allowed to perform my own vehicle maintenance without voiding the warranty?
As other have said there is a lot of padding with warranties across all makes. I bought a Mitsubishi as an E-2 in the Navy from a hometown dealer (Houston) but was able the factory extended warranty from a dealer closer to m base in Va. Years later I bought a GMC Truck at one dealer, but another dealer across town was cheaper. Bought a Honda in Houston, but bought the warranty from a dealer in NJ.

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BadLands manual 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As other have said there is a lot of padding with warranties across all makes. I bought a Mitsubishi as an E-2 in the Navy from a hometown dealer (Houston) but was able the factory extended warranty from a dealer closer to m base in Va. Years later I bought a GMC Truck at one dealer, but another dealer across town was cheaper. Bought a Honda in Houston, but bought the warranty from a dealer in NJ.
Interesting, the price differences are drastic.

I went with Granger! Thanks everyone.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting, the price differences are drastic.
went with Granger! Thanks everyone.
Indeed. The finance guy at my dealership tried to sell me the warranty and said ā€œI can give it to you for $100 over my costā€ (yeahā€¦I know). Asked how much - he was a full $1,000 higher than Granger. All but called me a liar when I told him Grangerā€™s price. I was just pulling it up on my phone to prove it to him when he said ā€œno, thatā€™s OKā€¦I believe youā€ (meaning he knew all along but hoped I wouldnā€™t call his bluff)

So I passed and went with Granger.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Greetings,

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here at Bronco6G. With the allocation change, we've had some trouble delivering the amount of Broncos we originally anticipated. So we put our heads together and found something we could offer as a Benefit to the B6G community.

So starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Hey Zach! I have a question. Bronco delivered the end of April 2022. Purchased the ESP to finance with my Bronco. Decided to change the ESP term so the dealership cancelled the ESP and refunded me some and sent the balance to my loan provider. I now pay ford directly on a monthly basis but Iā€™d like to extend the term again. What are my options? My dealership told me I could but would lose the money Iā€™ve already paid ~$600. I know, I totally mucked this up peopleā€¦no flames, please!!

Sponsored

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got around to taking care of this, after I just hit 30k on the BASEQUATCH. Great deal. Extended to 7 years, 100,000 for under $1400, a pricing sweet spot. šŸ¤™
dumb question alert --- so you can wait to buy the extended warranty from Granger? This doesn't have to be purchased when the vehicle is purchased?

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you'll need to email Brooke to get pricing on this. [email protected]
Just to follow up, I did email Brooke. And she responded immediately. And answered ALL my questions and concerns. She's been great. I have a question that's probably going to sound dumb, but I don't have any experience buying these warranty's. Do I have to buy the extended warranty at the time of purchase? Or can I wait? And how long can I wait to buy it? I will assume that the $$$ will increase the longer I wait.

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to follow up, I did email Brooke. And she responded immediately. And answered ALL my questions and concerns. She's been great. I have a question that's probably going to sound dumb, but I don't have any experience buying these warranty's. Do I have to buy the extended warranty at the time of purchase? Or can I wait? And how long can I wait to buy it? I will assume that the $$$ will increase the longer I wait.
You can buy until your 3/36K factory warranty runs out but keep in mind that the prices have been going up something like 6%/yr (at least the last 2 price increases) and Granger might not offer it at $50 above cost forever. I used my FordPass points so it was a no brainer for me.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can buy until your 3/36K factory warranty runs out but keep in mind that the prices have been going up something like 6%/yr (at least the last 2 price increases) and Granger might not offer it at $50 above cost forever. I used my FordPass points so it was a no brainer for me.
Right! FordPass! If you don't mind me asking, how soon did you get your points available to use?

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dumb question alert --- so you can wait to buy the extended warranty from Granger? This doesn't have to be purchased when the vehicle is purchased?
Yes - the ESP does NOT need to be acquired in sync with your vehicle purchase. Terms are all laid out earlier in the thread and via the linked url's.

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right! FordPass! If you don't mind me asking, how soon did you get your points available to use?
I was an early reservation holder so 200K for switching from Mod Top to Mic Top, 42K for buying a Bronco, 20K due to Covid delays in 2021 so a total of 262K points

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes - the ESP does NOT need to be acquired in sync with your vehicle purchase. Terms are all laid out earlier in the thread and via the linked url's.
Thank you Iā€™ll check it out. I appreciate the response.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was an early reservation holder so 200K for switching from Mod Top to Mic Top, 42K for buying a Bronco, 20K due to Covid delays in 2021 so a total of 262K points
Thatā€™s terrific!! I always had the MIC top so Iā€™ll get the 42k+20k points. Did you get all the points right at or after your purchase? Just wondering how long it takes to get themā€¦..thanks for the response. Greatly appreciated.

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thatā€™s terrific!! I always had the MIC top so Iā€™ll get the 42k+20k points. Did you get all the points right at or after your purchase? Just wondering how long it takes to get themā€¦..thanks for the response. Greatly appreciated.
FordPass points showed up a day or two after my purchase in the FordApp. You can always check how many points are coming your way by calling the Ford Customer Service line or even your dealer.
Sponsored