First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No Lime, the Filson green is limited to that model and honestly it's too light anyways, we need a dark metallic green, something that looks good with black or white.
Sponsored

Guidr3

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford if you see this can you please add some more colors the ones you got are kind of meh . Can you please add grabber lime and grabber blue and that real nice green that was on the Filson concept. You already have grabber blue and grabber lime so it shouldn’t be to hard. I would even Be willing to wait if it was late avaibility color. As of now I’m either getting cactus gray or velocity blue. But if you offered grabber blue or grabber lime or any retro bronco color I’d be getting one of those instead. I feel like ford dropped the ball on paint selection to many grays . This vehicle should of had some old school retro colors to fit the vehicle.
Copper Metalic, White Gold !

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What, you don't like 8 different variations of grey? :)

Ford if you see this can you please add some more colors the ones you got are kind of meh . Can you please add grabber lime and grabber blue and that real nice green that was on the Filson concept. You already have grabber blue and grabber lime so it shouldn’t be to hard. I would even Be willing to wait if it was late avaibility color. As of now I’m either getting cactus gray or velocity blue. But if you offered grabber blue or grabber lime or any retro bronco color I’d be getting one of those instead. I feel like ford dropped the ball on paint selection to many grays . This vehicle should of had some old school retro colors to fit the vehicle.