First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LEGEND, who works at MAP, says the limiting factor is the number of paint tube lines that can fit into the robot arms delivering the paint. So, to add a color, you'd have to delete a color.

We've got: white, off-white, black, off-black, 2 blues, 2 reds, 2 greys. Which goes??
Race red needs to get the axe and replaced with Guard (Green) Metallic!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have an idea maybe all of you can help ford is listing to us so how about all of us come together and pick 1 color to be added to my2021. That we can all live with and be happy with so at least we can maybe get 1 more color added to my2021 . so let’s all come together and pick a consensus color to be added let’s start with a couple ideas and get it narrowed down to 1 color that ford can add
Yeah, like we're all going to agree on anything...but...Bullitt Green...

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
if they had performance blue, i would love that, getting the base so i dont think it would be a choice for that trim lol

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Race red needs to get the axe and replaced with Guard (Green) Metallic!
Im sure the 100 Race Red Fans would understand that decision

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I don’t get is you offered Kodak brown on the sport but not regular bronco made no sense
Saw Kodiak Brown on a Sport yesterday - Another "Black unless it's sunny" color like AMB...pass, for me.

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saw Kodiak Brown on a Sport yesterday - Another "Black unless it's sunny" color like AMB...pass, for me.
Yeah the way you describe it I def wouldn’t like it I don’t care for the real dark black like colors

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah the way you describe it I def wouldn’t like it I don’t care for the real dark black like colors
Posted this shot in another thread - the flake when the sun hits it is somewhere between "subtle" and "bass boat", but the sun needs to be hard and direct to light it up.

Out of the sun, the body is as black as the top...

Ford Bronco Ford can we get some new colors added Kodiak Brown Sport

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Posted this shot in another thread - the flake when the sun hits it is somewhere between "subtle" and "bass boat", but the sun needs to be hard and direct to light it up.

Out of the sun, the body is as black as the top...

Ford Bronco Ford can we get some new colors added Kodiak Brown Sport
It looks beautiful in that pick lit up bye the sun

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LEGEND, who works at MAP, says the limiting factor is the number of paint tube lines that can fit into the robot arms delivering the paint. So, to add a color, you'd have to delete a color.

We've got: white, off-white, black, off-black, 2 blues, 2 reds, 2 greys. Which goes??
I agree with what everybody else said, axe all the colors and replace it with more near-grayscale colors!!!!

Race Red: AXED! Replaced with dark metallic silver that has a whisper of green. GUARD is in!

Rapid Red: AXED! Replaced with Wimbledon White. Can never have enough white, am I right?

Velocity Blue: AXED! Replaced with the Lava Red color that's basically black, like Antimatter Blue.

Area 51: CHANGED: put more gravel in it, dark concrete looks AWESOME on the roadways, because it's the color of roadways.

There, solved everybody's problem of not enough grayscale to choose from. Also, now that I fixed this glaring problem, who has the fancy wine & cheese social events? I've got a black trench coat to fit in! I drink with my pinky up and everything!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe for 2022....I don't see any new colors coming in for 2021.
That would fit in nicely with the expected delivery date of the new Bronco ;)

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with what everybody else said, axe all the colors and replace it with more near-grayscale colors!!!!

Race Red: AXED! Replaced with dark metallic silver that has a whisper of green. GUARD is in!

Rapid Red: AXED! Replaced with Wimbledon White. Can never have enough white, am I right?

Velocity Blue: AXED! Replaced with the Lava Red color that's basically black, like Antimatter Blue.

Area 51: CHANGED: put more gravel in it, dark concrete looks AWESOME on the roadways, because it's the color of roadways.

There, solved everybody's problem of not enough grayscale to choose from. Also, now that I fixed this glaring problem, who has the fancy wine & cheese social events? I've got a black trench coat to fit in! I drink with my pinky up and everything!
You work for Mercedes-Benz, don't you? Sounds like one of their color charts...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You work for Mercedes-Benz, don't you? Sounds like one of their color charts...
You would think so! At least MB only charges $1,080 to penalize you for not choosing one of their fine colors such as black, metallic black, white, pearl white, light silver, medium silver, dark silver, darker silver with a touch of green, or black blue.

Being so bold as to select non-black blue is only a $720 penalty for disgracing the brand with your obstinance. o_O

Ford Bronco Ford can we get some new colors added 1607375288085

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After all the criticism, seems like Ford's color-pickers were 2 for 2. At least according to Pantone:

'Ultimate Gray' & 'Illuminating' are both Pantone's 2021 Color of the Year: 'Essential to the human spirit'
Ford Bronco Ford can we get some new colors added 1607548740875
Sponsored