Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford if you see this can you please add some more colors the ones you got are kind of meh . Can you please add grabber lime and grabber blue and that real nice green that was on the Filson concept. You already have grabber blue and grabber lime so it shouldn’t be to hard. I would even Be willing to wait if it was late avaibility color. As of now I’m either getting cactus gray or velocity blue. But if you offered grabber blue or grabber lime or any retro bronco color I’d be getting one of those instead. I feel like ford dropped the ball on paint selection to many grays . This vehicle should of had some old school retro colors to fit the vehicle.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe for 2022....I don't see any new colors coming in for 2021.
This is what the dilemma is I’m getting the 2021 but know I should delay my order to 2022 cause there will prob be better colors . I just don’t get what the hell ford was thinking releasing so many gray colors. They need to take a page out of dodges book they release some awsome colors that new cinnamon stick color they got on the charger is bad ass

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would really like to see that green come out that was on the filson concept some tans would have been nice. I seen grabber lime on a gt500 that color is beautiful as well. They say you only get one chance to make a first impression they should have had a way better color pallets

Sponsored

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something bright!

look at the corvette orange. Why is the bronco orange yellow?

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brown please, too many white/black/grey
What I don’t get is you offered Kodak brown on the sport but not regular bronco made no sense

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what the dilemma is I’m getting the 2021 but know I should delay my order to 2022 cause there will prob be better colors . I just don’t get what the hell ford was thinking releasing so many gray colors. They need to take a page out of dodges book they release some awsome colors that new cinnamon stick color they got on the charger is bad ass
I think their plan was, release first year with neutral safe colors. Maybe a few bold ones. (VB, cyber orange) Then expand next year and thereafter after looking at the data of peoples interests

Doesn't hurt to voice your wants though. It does appear they are listening
And while I'm here,
  • Ford please add the lead foot gray to the Bronco line. Maybe make it a little darker like how the AMB is deceitfully dark blue
  • And add a deep green. No candy colors. More along these lines
Ford Bronco Ford can we get some new colors added d341e2ba6f49093efce0d9e1e22d0149

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m waiting, Fords new vehicle launches don’t have a good track record. A 2022 will be just fine with me and hopefully will have a white top option. I will drive my Bronco in the mean time.

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think their plan was, release first year with neutral safe colors. Maybe a few bold ones. (VB, cyber orange) Then expand next year and thereafter after looking at the data of peoples interests

Doesn't hurt to voice your wants though. It does appear they are listening
And while I'm here,
  • Ford please add the lead foot gray to the Bronco line. Maybe make it a little darker like how the AMB is deceitfully dark blue
  • And add a deep green. No candy colors. More along these lines
Ford Bronco Ford can we get some new colors added d341e2ba6f49093efce0d9e1e22d0149
Out of all the damn grays they added some should have been removed for lead foot there best gray in my opinion was on a Shelby gt350 it was called avalanche gray I think

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like COVID 19 is destroying this launch nothing seems thought out and I hope it don’t kill the quality of this vehicle. I also don’t get why they keep showing us shit we cant have like that green that was on the filson concept. I read in another thread that ford as a velocity blue bronco making the rounds I would love to see what that looks like

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
What I don’t get is you offered Kodak brown on the sport but not regular bronco made no sense
This. Not only does this color already exist and on a Ford production vehicle, but its offered on a Bronco Sport. I do not understand.