First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone get on the ford chat today? Trying to see if I got a VIN for my 2024 Bronco but I can’t get the chat. I’ve been trying all day.
Sponsored

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same issue two weeks ago. Instead of using the chat I called the customer service number. You’ll need your order number in order for them to assist you. They helped me and were able to provide me with the build week and Vin number.

good luck!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No idea why folks contact Ford to see if there is a VIN. The dealership you ordered the rig from can simply open up the site on their desktop and give you the answer. I sat at the dealership and watched them open up the site, and show me the status of my order. I was informed of every status change. If your dealer says they don’t know your order status, they are lazy, slick or dumb.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only contact the dealership if I absolutely need to. I do not want to be that guy contacting them every week just to get an update while they are busy selling vehicles.
when I contact chat or customer service I get a different rep each time that is dedicated to answering customer questions about orders.
Not about being that guy. I accidentally found out about the dealers capability when I went to make a change to my order and they looked up the status and showed me it was in “ preview”. Fortunately, my order change was accepted and I had to return to the dealership to resign my order. At that time they looked up my order and showed me it had been assigned a VIN and scheduled. As a matter of fact, my scheduled build week was moved UP by just under four weeks. Just pointing out the dealership has the ability to answer the questions regarding order status.

Sponsored

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not about being that guy. I accidentally found out about the dealers capability when I went to make a change to my order and they looked up the status and showed me it was in “ preview”. Fortunately, my order change was accepted and I had to return to the dealership to resign my order. At that time they looked up my order and showed me it had been assigned a VIN and scheduled. As a matter of fact, my scheduled build week was moved UP by just under four weeks. Just pointing out the dealership has the ability to answer the questions regarding order status.
I agree with you but every dealership I have dealt with acts like it's a major hassle and makes you feel as if your being a major PIA. I wish my salespeople would just email me Thursday afternoons with the status but that is way to much to ask for.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it was down for an update..the chat window looks totally revamped.

ShawndaB

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawnda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My salesman gave me his cell phone number. I texted him all the time. He was great through the whole process. I've had it now for about 3 1/2 months and still text him with questions and pictures. He always responds. I'm so glad I got a great rep and dealership. Sounds like a lot of shady ones out there!
Sponsored