Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 15, 2020 early morning reservation, 2-Door badlands with all the stuff. Still waiting.

At this point, not sure it will be built in time to be a 2022.
Hang in there, my reservation was 6am July 14th 2020. I just got my build date 2 weeks ago after losing all hope. 2door, BL, Lux, M/T, Sasquatch pkg. Build week 4-25-22 Fingers crossed. Best of Luck to you, hope you get a build date soon. :cry:
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sigh, same. Only thing I added to my base was the 2.7L. Nothing else, ordered May '21. And also at a very large dealer in Maryland. Hope I'm close...
Well, you also added the auto-magic transmission, because you were forced to when you added the 2.7L.

Some folks think the 7MT may be a constraint, in which case, you might be better off than I am.

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.
That would make sense. There are a lot of us that reserved and placed orders back in 2020/2021 that are still waiting for our names to be called for production. I reserved my 2 door in Sept. of 2020, placed my order in January of 2021. In August Ford sent out a letter encouraging those that had 2021 orders placed to consider moving to a 2022 Bronco (without losing my allocation...aka, would be one of the first 2022 Broncos built), or switch to soft tops and drop some of the constraints. I didn't want to compromise by build so I decided to change my order to a 2022. I'm still waiting for the email from Ford telling me that my two door Bronco is set for production. Good luck!

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This exactly. Also, Exact same situation here, we’re rolling down the line together 😀
Curious - When did you place your order and what did you order? If you tell me 2 door Badlands with the 2.7 liter Sasquatch, I think it'll be time for me to change religions.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, you also added the auto-magic transmission, because you were forced to when you added the 2.7L.

Some folks think the 7MT may be a constraint, in which case, you might be better off than I am.
The 7mt was constrained. at least in February. Not sure if it still is.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Curious - When did you place your order and what did you order? If you tell me 2 door Badlands with the 2.7 liter Sasquatch, I think it'll be time for me to change religions.
1/18/22. 2D Big Bend 2.7 Mid SAS CG

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just saw this on my back door link. Finally some progress. Reserved 7/19/2020

2Dr Badland, 2.7, Sas, lux, tow

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 10.10.05 PM.png
Congrats! Just curious....large Dealer or smaller Dealer. Thanks

Jimmiee

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add the number after the equals sign =

Sponsored

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Add the number after the equals sign =
that link just brings me to the details page of my account where it lists my name, email, phone, address etc. I can search FAQ's and support from there but neither have an input box with an equals sign or anywhere to search by order #. Maybe your screen is different.

Jimmiee

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that link just brings me to the details page of my account where it lists my name, email, phone, address etc. I can search FAQ's and support from there but neither have an input box with an equals sign or anywhere to search by order #. Maybe your screen is different.
My screen looks just like the one a few replies before this one.

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My screen looks just like the one a few replies before this one.
ok, that's a different screen than I show. Must be because yours is further along than mine.
Thank you
Sponsored