ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the reply. I have seen statistics anywhere from 8% to 37% 2 door orders according to people on this forum lol so glad you got that from Ford. I really hope Ford gives official details on how many were actually made in MY21
When I get home I’ll tag ya in the percents . Of course that was over a year ago statistics
Sponsored

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha, this was from fords conference call back in March 2021 converted orders. It was 27% 2 doors and 18% manuals out of around 125,000 converted orders at the time.
Here’s additional info which was shared with dealers in April 2021 as they were scheduling first month of production (June 2021). 2Ds were 29% of the orders but only 17% of production. It pretty much been running there (17%) since

Ford Bronco Ford delaying 2 door models as per Dealer 48098A48-C91D-45BD-AA90-4332BCCC3D06

Bronchitis's

Badlands
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, MazdaCX-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The 2 door thing isn't true at all to my knowledge aside from the hardtop being an automatic constraint on the 2 door. However if you aren't a reservation holder there is virtually zero chance of getting a '22 with a 2.7. There won't be enough 2.7's available to even build out the remaining orders for res. holders in '22, much less someone who placed an order a month ago.
That is patently false. I am a 2D BB 2.7, I ordered in 1/17/22, my blend date is tomorrow. I can name 4 other non res holders on here off the top of my head with 2Door 2.7 builds that are scheduled, one other in my build week. Look at the 3/21 and 3/28 build week spreadsheets, or any others really and you will see that isn’t accurate.

Last edited:

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here’s additional info which was shared with dealers in April 2021 as they were scheduling first month of production (June 2021). 2Ds were 29% of the orders but only 17% of production. It pretty much been running there (17%) since

Ford Bronco Ford delaying 2 door models as per Dealer 48098A48-C91D-45BD-AA90-4332BCCC3D06
@Hkak45

This is the information I pulled out of the Ford Conference call back in March 2021

Fords actual orders are

27% are 2 doors
18 % are 7sp
50% Sasquatch
73% 4 door
40% I4
60%V6
and other numbers from fords conference call

About 125,000 converted Reservations means:
~34,000 2 doors
~91,000 4 doors
Of those
-50,000 are I4 (So we can gather that about 22,000 are manual and 28,0000 are automatic)
~75,000 are V6

~ 62,000 are Sasquatch

~ 88,000 are high trims??

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
They underestimated the demand for them, they are not making many of them, and since they're all hard top they were held up by that debacle.
Ford didn't underestimate demand. That was one of the main reasons to have a reservation system, so they would know well in advance what the demand was for various configurations.

And even if they didn't know in advance, they could probably use Wrangler data as proxy data for things like 2-door and manual transmission take rates. I mean Ford did everything possible to try to convince folks not to order the manual, when they know that Mustang GT sales are still 50/50 MT/AT. The only reason why the MT take rate isn't 40% is FoMoCo hates manuals and therefore won't let you order the MT with the larger engine.

They initially had a floor pan transport problem for the 2D, and had to redesign the shipping fixtures. Then they had the whole hard top debacle, and the 2-Door top being larger is likely lower yield than the 4-Door, even though the 4-door has an extra piece.

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don’t disagree. However, I had a day 1 hour 1 reservation that I walked away from because the dealer was shady, and I was like whatever I’ll just get one later. I was gonna settle for a gladiator, even though I wasn’t in love. So lucking out because my new dealer had allocation, and receiving a quick build, I think it was the universes way (or whatever you believe in) of correcting course and seeing to it that I got what I originally wanted.
where did you get your bronco? i'm here in STL and wondering if you had any issues?

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

where did you get your bronco? i'm here in STL and wondering if you had any issues?
Broadway Ford, no issues, sales guy is a good ole boy, but I haven’t got Bronco yet. It’ll be blended today or tomorrow (window sticker and tracker are different blend dates for whatever reason)

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate to say it and wish it wasn’t this way, but it has been proven over and over that reservations mean nothing at this point. Just look at the January-February builds being scheduled when day 1 reservations for the same exact build are still waiting with no update.