First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone please give me a clear insight on how the dealer allocation and initial reservation date relate in determining when/if you will get a Bronco? My reservation date stamp is July 18, 2020, my order date is July 26, 2021. My build is a 4 door, Black Diamond, 2.3, MT, SOFT TOP. The only adds were floor mats, cargo area protector, keyless entry and tow capacity. I presently have a priority code 19. With a fairly earlier reservation but a later order date what is the chance I'll get a Bronco before year end?
Only Karnak can tell you.🤣
Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's really infuriating to me is that if they were open and honest about the MIC delays two weeks ago, I would have switched my Badlands MIC order (scheduled for 8/30) and now I am watching all the soft tops get scheduled for that week - knowing that mine will get pushed way out.
This is what annoys me. I would have switched had I known it was going to be pushed this far out.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you, the truth is all I need.

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW! "We are actively starting to communicate" ...WTF does that mean! I haven't received an email from Ford since I placed my order.
Sure sounds like they already answered your question when they stated they were “actively STARTING to communicate.” 🤣🤣🤣

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all. We hear you and are working hard on getting you out in the wild in your Bronco as quickly as possible. Depending on your build, we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
For the love of god, let people with VINs switch to a soft top. Your POOR scheduling caused us to be locked into this stupid MIC fiasco. If you can’t do this, give us a new VIN with a soft top. Figure it out.

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until water starts leaking on the dash, carpets, and gets in the ECU and creates and 10x bigger problem ( mold, electronic gremlins) 🤔
arent the ones on lots in MI sitting out in the elements now?

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp, this should eliminate the other constraints, they'll have no excuse to not have the parts to build with considering the delay...
Just the opposite. FEs will be taking it all up and what’s left, if anything, will be Base and Big Bend soft tops. Wildtrak and 2 door people are the biggest losers since they have absolutely no other options.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Until water starts leaking on the dash, carpets, and gets in the ECU and creates and 10x bigger problem ( mold, electronic gremlins) 🤔
Ford said functionality is not a problem. So the cosmetically defective MIC hardtop NOT should allow those things you mention. If it's allowing those things to occur and is sitting outside at the plant for the next 3-6 mos with "lot rot" then everyone with a badbatchBronco is screwed.

At least at my place it'll be in the garage.

Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BL, soft top, no sins, blend 07/16, built notice 08/02, and dealer said no constraints, just waiting to be picked up. Whew! I’ll believe it when I can track it on a train.

I did give up some things I wanted, but knew I can change later, for the most part.

If I’m not completely satisfied with the soft top, I will buy a hard top in a couple of years when you can order one. If I want 35”s and a lift I will do it.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company

Please, for the love of money, address the 2dr crowd. We are NOT insignificant!!

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford said functionality is not a problem. So the cosmetically defective MIC hardtop NOT should allow those things you mention. If it's allowing those things to occur and is sitting outside at the plant for the next 3-6 months with "lot rot" then everyone with a bad batch Bronco is screwed.

At least at my place it'll be in the garage.
Just my guess. They know about the water intrusion possibility as well as other problems with the MIC tops. Some in the dirt pit are going to have water intrusion, rodent issues, etc. Those units will not pass QC and will be crushed. The "future owners" of these Broncos will have to have another vehicle built if they can't be repaired and pass QC. The rest of the misfit toys will go out once they have a new top, have had a thorough inspection, and passed QC.

Order holders don't own those vehicles, Ford does. Ford is correctly covering their butts from a legal standpoint. To send them out now with the bad tops would be a legal nightmare for Ford. Presently, we don't own the vehicles and have no real damages other than time and disappointment. Once they are out the door and are owned by someone, the owner has endless potential damages, both actual as well as punitive damages because Ford knew about the problem. The class actions would be filed so fast that your head would spin.

In fact, I will make a wager. By the end of today there will already be a class action filed on behalf of the individuals that already received their defective hard tops.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.