Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Omg...that gif has to be the worst I have seen. The lady’s face must be destroyed. Made me forget about Ford. Things can always be worse.
I remember that, she actually got right up. Face was numb and she had a headache, but she took it like a champ. Best part, her partner told her she had to finish the challenge. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I only have to say this: Long time Ford owner & shareholder, so if Ford is listening (specifically the new CEO) then he ought to be canning those that run this shit show. If Dodge can announce the TRX AND have the B & P up the same day without crashing then WTF Ford??
Ford had an additional 4 months to prepare the B & P after the reveal was pushed back, and now another 4 months from reveal to get this up??
The B & P will be just like the reservation system on the reveal night: So I'll wait till the weekend, take a lookie loo at the accessory prices (which is about all you can add to a FE), double check interior choice (HAH!) and take it from there.
There will be serious problems with the availability of this vehicle.

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I plan on being flexible. If for example the roof rack delays the vehicle a few months then I get it without the roof rack and ask for the roof rack from my wife for Xmas 2021
They will not tell you which options will cause delays.

Sponsored

406BRONCO

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can the dealer mark up a factory reserved & ordered bronco? I didn't think that was a thing unless it was a dealer ordered rig.. I'm not savvy with all the in's and outs of all this stuff (x plan etc etc)... also can y'all take a little chill pill, I just joined this site yesterday all excited and after looking over the forums for like an hour I'm super bummed out.. ya buncha Debbie Downers lol

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Email Confirms Bronco Build & Price This Friday, October 23, Shows B&P Preview Image tenor (1)

Deleted member 4831

I mean, I guess it is back to fighting with my dealer over price and selling my Ford stock. Too bad it is not enough of a mover to short it eight now or I would totally do it to cover the delta. I think I may drop to a base 2 door just to mess with them.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you imagine this place if Ford makes the prices higher than the survey? Omg.

Ford Bronco Ford Email Confirms Bronco Build & Price This Friday, October 23, Shows B&P Preview Image 1603164354648

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Omg...that gif has to be the worst I have seen. The lady’s face must be destroyed. Made me forget about Ford. Things can always be worse.
She actually came out of it ok for the most part. Initially anyway.

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you meant this as funny, but with everything that’s gone on today I could t stop myself from laughing. And lighting mine up as well...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.